Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

1 hour ago, felipe929 said:

Maybe she would've been willing to perform despite the pain, but at the last minute some doctor could have advised her not to.

And we can't be naive thinking she alone has the power to decide if she's performing if there's pain, since it's almost certain there's at least one doctor travelling with her 24/7 for her treatment and an occasional advice. It's not like she was already dressed up and suddenly said "I don't think I'm gonna make it". That is possible of course, but I really think someone better qualified convinced her not to perform after seeing her struggling with pain during rehearsals.

As I said in previous posts, check to see how flexible getting your money back may be or seeing if you can find an alternative way of enjoying the trip to the city you're seeing her in case of cancellation so you can make the most of it or not lose out on your hard earned cash.

Her health is important and yes, we hope things go as planned without long term damage to Madonna or so much scandal with the tour and its cancellations/upsetting the paying customer since they matter to. 

Thankfully, if they've filmed enough dates and footage to compile an official release if a long term cancellation does happen, then we have the tour filmed for a release for those that didn't see it. Just be sure if you can get a refund or some portion of your stuff refunded or credited in case she cancels.

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

Creo que la cancelación de último minuto solo ocurrió ayer y para la última noche de Miami.

¿No se supone que el programa de mañana se filmará de nuevo? Alguien dijo que el show completo no fue filmado en las primeras dos noches. Entonces, para aquellos que dicen que debería cancelar porque obtendremos el DVD de todos modos, no estaría tan seguro:

Primero, respete a aquellos de nosotros que estamos lidiando con cancelaciones, reservas, reembolsos, etc.

En segundo lugar, si el recorrido se pospone o cancela, podríamos ver el lanzamiento del DVD junto con BAT DVD: ¡nunca!

London Palladium está reservado hasta septiembre, tal vez más, para la producción musical de Joseph. Sin posponer al menos para Londres, al menos no por ahora.

a friend went to the second show in Lisbon and said the entire concert was filmed

1 minute ago, musicinferno said:

Some fans were reporting that only parts of the show were filmed by cameras near the stage. 

Some say the cameras in the back stayed filming though. 

Weren't there signs that were reported and the woman who on helm in directing it and the company were boasting about it on IG?  We saw the pass. It was posted earlier in this thread.

3 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Weren't there signs that were reported and the woman who on helm in directing it and the company were boasting about it on IG?  We saw the pass. It was posted earlier in this thread.

Yes, we know this. Like I said, fans that went to the show claim they didn't see all the cameras filming the entire show, just certain songs. I personally don't think believe it and think they captured the whole thing. But who knows, fans lie all the time. 

1 hour ago, MarXus said:

From the first night.... "Shooting the Gig".  Pretty clear to me.  And i thought people reported cameras the second night as well.

And I agree that fans do lie and assume way too much.  They go for the worst scenario rather think of the best. 

I was at the second night and they filmed entire show. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

Yes, both shows were filmed and she had high heels in both. She switched to the other shoes from the third show. 

If they’re still filming and she’s changed shoes I’m having flashbacks to the MDNA Tour DVD where she was bare foot in some shots of “I’m a Addicted” and had shoes in the other. :Madonna006:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Apparently the filmed the first two Lisbon shows in full, some close-ups and differents angles from the third one and the "I Rise" exit last Saturday.

No more filming on Saturday, no cameras around, etc.

In that case, Madge go home, get some rest and just let the director take care of the Blu-Ray :Madonna051:

4 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Apparently the filmed the first two Lisbon shows in full, some close-ups and differents angles from the third one and the "I Rise" exit last Saturday.

Yes I was at the show saturday and I'm pretty sure only I Rise was filmed.

So there's no audio from the saturday show right? My only show (I had tickets for sunday too but we know how that went). My only show for this tour (and I have seen her tour since 2001 at least twite, I know I should not complaining though and saturday she was on fire and probably one of her best vocals performance on tour ever). 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

From the 3rd one? Do you mean the Thursday show (16th)? I was there and did not see any cameras.

Just now, Donni Gumpensund said:

From the 3rd one? Do you mean the Thursday show (16th)? I was there and did not see any cameras.

They filmed Sundays (12th) and Tuesdays (14th and I was there) show for DVD. On Saturday (18th) they filmed I Rise exit with iPhone for instagram post, not for DVD :) 

4 hours ago, mirtillo said:

I'm afraid that If madonna will go on stage tonight then she won't do it anymore.

13 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Praying for Madonna and all the fans!!! Adding:  I also pray for a revamping and schedule for this tour atleast if she plans and insists to carry on. She can not do back to back shows and so many in each city. Something has to give.  ??

Tonight - and this week - will be the moment of truth.

Let's see how she deals the three shows in a row. She already knows it's hard to do them, she hasn't done many triplets (Sept 17-19, 24-26, Oct. 1-3, Nov. 23-25, Dec. 17-19). So I am very curious if they decide day by day or decide to cut a few already, or else.

The way they choose to deal with the problem this week will give us an idea of what to expect in the following weeks: total cancellation, partial planned cancellations - which imo would be the best thing to do if she wants or is somehow able to carry on - last minute cancellations.

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Tonight - and this week - will be the moment of truth.

Let's see how she deals the three shows in a row. She already knows it's hard to do them, she hasn't done many triplets (Sept 17-19, 24-26, Oct. 1-3, Nov. 23-25, Dec. 17-19). So I am very curious if they decide day by day or decide to cut a few already, or else.

The way they choose to deal with the problem this week will give us an idea of what to expect in the following weeks: total cancellation, partial planned cancellations - which imo would be the best thing to do if she wants or is somehow able to carry on - last minute cancellations.

You said it. I wish they'd get organized and revamp the schedule atleast and stop with this day by day thing. It's killing her and it's killing fans. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic