Neil

Healing:

source.gif

Madonna:

Resting:

giphy.gif

Madonna:

Alcohol and medications uh?

BTW, I am not saying she doesn't have a health problem, I am saying she has a communication problem, being detached from the rest of the world and being surrounded by extremely bad advisors.

Those videos of M dancing is probably the most scandalous thing she's ever done in her career. And, for the first time, she is shocking her fans.

13 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Healing:

source.gif

Madonna:

Resting:

giphy.gif

Madonna:

Alcohol and medications uh?

BTW, I am not saying she doesn't have a health problem, I am saying she has a communication problem, being detached from the rest of the world and being surrounded by extremely bad advisors.

Those videos of M dancing is probably the most scandalous thing she's ever done in her career. And, for the first time, she is shocking her fans.

It's not a good look. ..the drinking pic or the party. I don't get any of this anymore? 

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Celine Dion live on the same day her mother died (Jan. 17 in Miami):

And once again, I know that Celine had to cancel some shows too because of voice problems. What I am missing in our situation is a true and honest relation with fans...  I feel sad...

I remember something similar with Diana Ross, who was on tour as her dad was dying. She was flying back and forth to him but didn’t miss a show I don’t think. She said that the audience should never know about the performers personal life, by which I think she meant, her own personal troubles shouldn’t impact on her audience and their experience. 

3 minutes ago, IamZod said:

I remember something similar with Diana Ross, who was on tour as her dad was dying. She was flying back and forth to him but didn’t miss a show I don’t think. She said that the audience should never know about the performers personal life, by which I think she meant, her own personal troubles shouldn’t impact on her audience and their experience. 

Madonna didn't cancel when she was having a custody battle with an ex-husband in a different continent.

This is literally a physical problem that's incapacitating her.

How is Céline's mom passing even compared to this? I can imagine Madonna's dad passing (god forbid) and Madonna still doing shows.

Edited by Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues (see edit history)

Just now, techno101 said:

Well, that's a wee dramatic, given she's drinking and dancing just fine during her "living room sessions" :coffee:

She was dragging her feet on that video...and drinking? It could be just a pose for the picture.

Madonna said on her last show here in Portugal, when she drank wine with Dino that was her first drink in months. 

1 minute ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

She was dragging her feet on that video...and drinking? It could be just a pose for the picture.

Madonna said on her last show here in Portugal, when she drank wine with Dino that was her first drink in months. 

Is it really necessary in this critical position? She has to rest and ‘listen to her body’ ;)

4 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Madonna didn't cancel when she was having a custody battle with an ex-husband in a different continent.

This is literally a physical problem that's incapacitating her.

How is Céline's mom passing even compared to this? I can imagine Madonna's dad passing (god forbid) and Madonna still doing shows.

What it means love is “do your job and don’t bring your troubles to work.”

Basic professionalism. 

5 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Exactly. You are proving me right. I am not implying she doesn't have a physical issue, I am saying she has a COMMUNICATION PROBLEM. You don't pose for a picture drinking when there are two Belgian superfans who had their third show cancelled - New York, London, Lisbon. The Celine video I posted is because I admire the courage (the name of the tour) she has in expressing those feelings to her audience. I just can't imagine M coming on stage with her crane and say "sorry, but I can't do it tonight".

But I am going to stop posting, because I am too emotional at the moment.

It's like in a relationship, I feel really hurt, but this means I still care, after all I've spent all day checking this thread. I wish I felt indifference.

I just hope she realizes this before it's too late. Imagine her keeping this up for over 2 months more.

I mean the UK and Europe in general are still not over the Eurovision fiasco. Imagine her canceling every 2 or 3 shows in London and Paris 1 hour before doors open.

I can't believe i'm saying this but i miss how the state of her career was back in the day she kissed Drake in 2015 o the first time she used those grills LOL

13 minutes ago, techno101 said:

So should we wager bets on whether tonight's show will happen? Given history, we should be finding out about a potential cancellation in ~hour. 

Today will happen. Tomorrow it won't. Last day in Lisbon will happen. 

She won't make it to London. Either Live Nation or someone will pull the plug on this (my prediction...so it's worthless LOL)

Edited by Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues (see edit history)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic