Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

1 minute ago, o_g_c_x said:

And then she puts that video on IG.

Do the fans matter to her?

That's Ricardo Gomes, not her. He's a great photographer but a terrible social media man. He runs her Instagram now.

The way they're handling all this on Instagram is a total mess. I wish she'd come back to manage her Instagram herself, to be honest. I much prefer bathroom selfies than all of this.

8 minutes ago, Prayer said:

That's Ricardo Gomes, not her. He's a great photographer but a terrible social media man. He runs her Instagram now.

The way they're handling all this on Instagram is a total mess. I wish she'd come back to manage her Instagram herself, to be honest. I much prefer bathroom selfies than all of this.

How do you know? I dont believe someone runs it without her approval.

I was so worried this would happen. :ay:So if she can handle the tour with free nights in between each show, maybe she should atleast reschedule the tour nights in this fashion so fans can make adjustments? For whatever happens, I feel so sorry for her and all the fans tonight and the stress that's being put on her and everyone. ??

27 minutes ago, Vinny Fonseca said:

I was SO looking forward to this concert.

I travelled all the way from Brazil to Portugal just to be here tonight, and guess what? Cancelled.

I had a pretty good seat, row D, so close to her.

I'm devastated. Not to say MAD. 

I'm so so sorry! ?

19 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Just to throw some balance into this drama. I’m in Lisbon, had tickets for 19th and 22nd, both of which were cancelled. I’m disappointed but I’m not angry nor do I feel disrespected. Shit happens. I’d like to believe she’s doing the best she can, like we all are in our lives. 

I'm so sorry for you as well. Huggss 

2 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

She is playing with fire and with fans

Queen Madonna thinks she can do whatever to people and that she still sitting on the top of the world when clearly she's not there for more than 10 years... It's getting sad and it doesn't seem like she's gonna wake up just yet.

This is so saddening. I am sorry to all the fans who have been affected. :hug:

I think she should cancel the tour. This is not good for the fans or Madonna herself. She shouldn't be putting her health in jeopardy and fans should not have to be worried about their shows being cancelled on the day of.

This is unfortunate. She needs to do something about this issue. And what do we know? We don’t know how bad it is. I don’t think she should postpone the tour and come back to it. I feel like once Madame X is done, she’s done. All these different personas is too much for her body to take.

This article sums this disaster of a tour and Madonna's attitude to a t for me: https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/01/21/madonna-should-cancel-her-madame-x-tour-before-she-ends-up-in-traction.html

"She reacted with a similar refrain: “This time I have to listen to my body.” I can only assume her body is speaking a language she does not understand."

"Madonna is treating this tour like it’s a regular season of hockey and she can be a game-time decision each night. That’s not how it works. A concert tour by a solo artist is not a team sport. Madonna is the only reason anyone is attending."

11 minutes ago, Alan Leggate said:

This article sums this disaster of a tour and Madonna's attitude to a t for me: https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/opinion/2020/01/21/madonna-should-cancel-her-madame-x-tour-before-she-ends-up-in-traction.html

"She reacted with a similar refrain: “This time I have to listen to my body.” I can only assume her body is speaking a language she does not understand."

"Madonna is treating this tour like it’s a regular season of hockey and she can be a game-time decision each night. That’s not how it works. A concert tour by a solo artist is not a team sport. Madonna is the only reason anyone is attending."

This was MY fav quote from the article,

”exhibiting the fluid movement of a marionette doused with molasses”

ryan gosling lol GIF

• Enrico unfeatured this topic