Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

43 minutes ago, madenis said:

It's not sure that she could have real irreversible damages.

I mean, if it was the case, she would be prohibited from being on stage...

Well they certainly can’t arrest her LOL. But in all seriousness, and I know this from experience with knee issues that it is quite possible to have irreversible damage done. And then you have to get a knee replacement. ALL I’m saying is I would hope she’d be smart enough to abide the doctors orders. They can’t stop her from doing anything but they sure can deliver the precautions and warnings.

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Well they certainly can’t arrest her LOL. But in all seriousness, and I know this from experience with knee issues that it is quite possible to have irreversible damage done. And then you have to get a knee replacement. ALL I’m saying is I would hope she’d be smart enough to abide the doctors orders. They can’t stop her from doing anything but they sure can deliver the precautions and warnings.

they can't arrest her but if there's any chance that she could have an irreversible damage, her family and staff and even Live Nation would stop her.

Live Nation, only because on the intervention of the insurance company. It's not sure that the insurance company would refund LN for the loss due to the cancellation if she had a participation on her own damage

36 minutes ago, madenis said:

they can't arrest her but if there's any chance that she could have an irreversible damage, her family and staff and even Live Nation would stop her.

Live Nation, only because on the intervention of the insurance company. It's not sure that the insurance company would refund LN for the loss due to the cancellation if she had a participation on her own damage

I often wonder if she did try to get out of the tour earlier but the insurance won't pay out. Let's be honest posting pics of herself dancing, drinking and partying in the Maldives when she's supposed to be resting and other instagram antics. The insurance company might have good reason not to pay the tour out after seeing all that shit knowing she was participating in her own damage. It might have to come out of her own pocket. I really think she fucked that up and may have been forced to carry on. Or it's ego & stubbornness. She's had to have had private meetings and discussions with Live Nation and her manager about cancelling many times over already along time ago and went over every possible scenario. 

It really isn't that complicated should she choose to continue and "finish" the remaining cities/dates. As the concept and album was born out of her "discovery" of the fado scene in Lisbon, why not change up the show entirely and do it "Living room session" style? She could then mostly sit, surrounded herself with dancers, play her guitar, bring the band front and center...tweak the set list a bit and trim the show into 90 minutes. The fans would LOVE It and she won't have to continue to sabotage her health and negotiate with pain every night she has a show scheduled. This will be more than enough to redeem all the mishandling of this tour. 

33 minutes ago, truerebel said:

It really isn't that complicated should she choose to continue and "finish" the remaining cities/dates. As the concept and album was born out of her "discovery" of the fado scene in Lisbon, why not change up the show entirely and do it "Living room session" style? She could then mostly sit, surrounded herself with dancers, play her guitar, bring the band front and center...tweak the set list a bit and trim the show into 90 minutes. The fans would LOVE It and she won't have to continue to sabotage her health and negotiate with pain every night she has a show scheduled. This will be more than enough to redeem all the mishandling of this tour. 

While I’m loving this idea, this would take time and rehearsal. The most rehearsal she does is usually right before she gets ready/sound check/warm up... I don’t think there’s time for her to sit down and think this through. She would be mentally and physically exhausted during the shows from all day rehearsal...I think she’d rather have a smooth show than a majorly tweaked show with hiccups. I think with that mentality she wouldn’t be able to step on a stage with such uncertainty.  But what do I know.
If she could pull that off and do a living room session style show for the remainder of the tour, with a bonus of Vogue lol it would be awesome.

If the Tour are to be cancelled or ultimately changed, let's just hope they've filmed the entire thing, and not just parts of the concert as previously stated. If this is correct, I wonder how much of it and what songs they have filmed for it...

I just hope she doesn't tell us another secret...

25 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

I hope when a documentary comes out on her in x years we get the real story

Well, if the tour does indeed end soon I would assume her massage therapist guy will go back to his work in NYC and when he comes to my bar for lunch I’m gonna grill the hell out of him. 

8 hours ago, roberMDNA said:

this rumor came from people at the door on Satuday's show that apparently talked to a dancer and he said that

Wrong. The Dancer said that Madonna has a problem and "who knows" about next dates. Is different. If you are a dancer with a job contract like this with Madonna, you can't talk about infos like these.

1 hour ago, Matte88 said:

Wrong. The Dancer said that Madonna has a problem and "who knows" about next dates. Is different. If you are a dancer with a job contract like this with Madonna, you can't talk about infos like these.

That's what i pointed.. that the "rumor" said that she was cancelling after lisbon because a dancer said that (i was not there, a friend told me what people was saying "because of a dancer").. and that it was strange that a dancer could give that info... if he really said "who knows" that's different.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 minutes ago, ayhamonline said:

I have very good idea for M, since she’s not very well atm... I suggest canceling the tour... all the remaining dates & guess what??? Go on SUMMER TOUR in Europe this summer??? MADAME X EUROPE SUMMER TOUR! Change everything & make something new with the same vibes! 

I don’t think 3-4 months is going to be enough rest for her to be honest, but I do like the idea of a summer tour if she is up for it. That said, if it’s a summer tour, perhaps not theatres... 

Just now, Nobody Knows Me said:

I don’t think 3-4 months is going to be enough rest for her to be honest, but I do like the idea of a summer tour if she is up for it. That said, if it’s a summer tour, perhaps not theatres... 

YESSS!!! Believe me 4 months is more than enough!!! They can change stuff like steps & definitely not in theaters! KYLIE did this last year & was very successful! Summer = holidays = people are crazy about concerts & music festivals! Unfortunately I know she won’t do this. ???

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, ayhamonline said:

YESSS!!! Believe me 4 months is more than enough!!! They can change stuff like steps & definitely not in theaters! KYLIE did this last year & was very successful! Summer = holidays = people are crazy about concerts & music festivals! Unfortunately I know she won’t do this. ???

I wonder if she’ll ever headline Glastonbury. I can’t see it happening to be honest but you never know.

18 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I wonder if she’ll ever headline Glastonbury. I can’t see it happening to be honest but you never know.

She won’t do a big live event like that again after the atrocious Eurovision she’s too insecure over her voice hence why she won’t change the MadameX show for this injury 

1 hour ago, roberMDNA said:

That's what i pointed.. that the "rumor" said that she was cancelling after lisbon because a dancer said that (i was not there, a friend told me what people was saying "because of a dancer").. and that it was strange that a dancer could give that info... if he really said "who knows" that's different.

47 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

I talked with Daniele, the italian dancer, on sunday night and yes he told me "who knows", he didn't say the tour is going to be over after Lisbon (but I wish it is for her health). Le'ts see tonight what will happen. 

I talked to another performer on IG in PM on Tuesday. They told me, they know London is confirmed at the moment. But also confirmed they also discover last minute if a show is cancelled.

The most annoying thing is that the rumour of the total cancellation of the tour is a speculation that was basically born here. Maybe it will happen, but on Bible forum they are quoting Infinity. I wish @Fighter closed the forum again until we know more, because I don't want to hear any more people write the same message over and over about it. We don't know anything. We can only speculate over Instagram, which is giving a totally different impression that the tour will be over today.

Honestly, people who say "cancel the rest of the tour and start a new one in stadiums" are no different than people like me and @Blue Jeanwho are still wishing to see M in London or Paris. If the injury is really bad and the tour is cancelled, I think we can forget more music and more live shows for a long time - because of the bad reputation, the possible surgery and recovery, the bad feeling that the whole experience might leave in M and the fans.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic