Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

Crave is out... The intro still there with a mix of scenes from God Control. She wore the headscarf in Come Alive and Future. My impression is that they are using less effects in her voice. Future was almost totally 'clean' ( and I Love the Let your light shiiiine moment haha)

The show is so awesome. I had tickets for 5 shows but she cancelled 2 :(

The pictures and videos doesn't make justice to how good is this tour. It's so sad all these cancellations. 

She is singing very well. Fado Pechincha shows How good her vocals are.

I'm praying for no more cancellations and for health. Everyone needs to see this amazing show.

28 minutes ago, danMfan said:

The show is so awesome. I had tickets for 5 shows but she cancelled 2 :(

The pictures and videos doesn't make justice to how good is this tour. It's so sad all these cancellations. 

She is singing very well. Fado Pechincha shows How good her vocals are.

I'm praying for no more cancellations and for health. Everyone needs to see this amazing show.

Can you say that louder please? I am sure there are still dozens of moaners here who will still think the opposite and will flood as soon as possible the London thread to shout the same negative things over and over.

11 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Can you say that louder please? I am sure there are still dozens of moaners here who will still think otherwise and will flood as soon as possible the London thread to shout the same negative things over and over.

You can say that again. The negativity is getting tiresome.  Yes, she's cancelled a number of shows.  Yes, we know some fans were left without a show.  But jeez, it's obvious that while she's in great pain, she's still carrying on the best she can.  I have no doubt she'll cancel some of the London and Paris shows.  The best suggestion for those who are going to these shows, to obtain insurance if they are traveling and/or taking up lodging. We've seen the pattern and anyone going to her shows at this point, should be prepared for cancellations.

Thank you @danMfanand @judas2015for sharing your experiences.  Hopefully you can share in more detail when you've rested and have more time!  

Let's not turn into MadonnaNation with the whole "moaners" to refer to fans who disagree. We're above that. I'm glad you guys had a great time and enjoyed the show and she did some good surprises for you all. Seems Crave is out and she's dancing barefoot to Come Alive. Let's hope things are the up and up as much as possible from here on out.

Feel free to post your experiences before the show, the show itself and any experiences with other fans you had. Those are always fun to read!

3 hours ago, Polaris said:

The show was brilliant!!! She was in a good mood, laughed, danced pretty well, Crave was cut, she had really awful shoes instead high heels ??? for come alive she was barefoot, Polaroid went for 6.000 to a nurse guy from Brasil. 

High light is Frozen!!! MedellIn sounds perfect live and it was never my cup of tea! Solage is great as well! The whole show is incredible!!! 

God, what she has done with her butt!?!? ? it's oversized and looks really awful!!! 

Anyway it was great and in my opinion much better than Rebel heart tour, although u can't compare them... 

haha I noticed her butt too, but I still think it's padding. Cause some shows looks really normal, but some shows it looks so wrong... maybe they put it wrong or it "slides" during the show :) 

2 hours ago, remixed224 said:

haha I noticed her butt too, but I still think it's padding. Cause some shows looks really normal, but some shows it looks so wrong... maybe they put it wrong or it "slides" during the show :) 

wth would she complicate her life with wearing pads?!

i honestly think that she did something there (which is really unfortunate, because she didn't need it) OR perhaps her body shape changed (although I find it hard to believe that you can have thin legs and a Minaj ass).

• Enrico unfeatured this topic