Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

16 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

Can we please give the butt talk a rest? When she performed at the Stonewall Inn last year everyone was already talking about it. Whether it's implants, injections or padding, it's her decision and hers alone. If we invest our time in accepting the way another person looks instead of judging the way they look then the world would be a much better place.

What's the point of having a new butt if we can't talk about it? 

42 minutes ago, Fontainebleau said:

Can we please give the butt talk a rest? When she performed at the Stonewall Inn last year everyone was already talking about it. Whether it's implants, injections or padding, it's her decision and hers alone. If we invest our time in accepting the way another person looks instead of judging the way they look then the world would be a much better place.

Madonna body is a huge part on her career. Like someone said one day, I saw her butt more than own mine. it seems normal to refer to it after seeing it for real (with respect) 

Very good news for this last show. Hope she will be ok for London and Paris :pray:

9 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Let's not turn into MadonnaNation with the whole "moaners" to refer to fans who disagree. We're above that. 

What other word should I say then to refer to people who have actually flooded this amazing place with negativism and destructive criticism over the last 5 months? (probably more) It's the same people that you find on Facebook on a regular basis anyway. Hope they had the chance to say all those things to Madonna while they attended her shows. Of course, they didn't. They were too focused on getting Madonna's attention or maybe finding out if her butt is real or just padding.

ALAS! LISBON IS DONE.

1 hour ago, nito84bcn said:

What's the point of having a new butt if we can't talk about it? 

Lol, but I know in Philly it looked fine from what I could tell. Live and learn. Also, I love how her butt hasn’t even been addressed until now in this tour. A cat gets used to not having their tail after maybe a month. I’m sure M was used to carry her new buns by rehearsal. The older we get, the easier a misstep or rash movement can cause harm. I mean, my mother pulled her back at 60 getting out of bed too fast one morning. Can we be thankful that when she got yanked off the Brit awards stage that she didn’t break her neck before RHT?

12 hours ago, danMfan said:

I saw her limping in the very ending of I Rise :(

She thanked Lisbon

She smiled a Lot :)

I've touched her in Medellin. I thought her bodyguard would punch me lol

Oh I assumed you touched her during I Rise. How were you able to do it during Medellin?

Thanks for sharing your review.

3 hours ago, madgefan said:

What other word should I say then to refer to people who have actually flooded this amazing place with negativism and destructive criticism over the last 5 months? (probably more) It's the same people that you find on Facebook on a regular basis anyway. Hope they had the chance to say all those things to Madonna while they attended her shows. Of course, they didn't. They were too focused on getting Madonna's attention or maybe finding out if her butt is real or just padding.

ALAS! LISBON IS DONE.

Have them reported and removed for the forum. No need to deal with people who ruin the vibe of this forum especially if their criticism is spiteful and venomous rather than constructive and able to be discussed. Wasn't meant to begin a heated discussion, I know that forum uses it to mock people who disagree with the slightest thing but I understand where you're coming from.

Lisbon is finished! Yeah!  I'm so happy for those who got to see it.. Sorry for those who had their shows cancelled.  But again, her health is far more important.  Obviously, she is trying to stick out the tour and do as many shows as possible.  Here's to London!

2 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Lisbon is finished! Yeah!  I'm so happy for those who got to see it.. Sorry for those who had their shows cancelled.  But again, her health is far more important.  Obviously, she is trying to stick out the tour and do as many shows as possible.  Here's to London!

And we are so happy to get this tour filmed for the future DVD / Blu-ray / 2CD release!!! ? 

3 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

And we are so happy to get this tour filmed for the future DVD / Blu-ray / 2CD release!!! ? 

Well, we know it's filmed.  How it's released is another story.  Her last several tour DVD/CD releases didn't really sell well.  So I'll be curious if they will skip the CD and possibly only have the concert stream on a specific platform.  But of course, I hope for a DVD/Blu-Ray still.

8 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Well, we know it's filmed.  How it's released is another story.  Her last several tour DVD/CD releases didn't really sell well.  So I'll be curious if they will skip the CD and possibly only have the concert stream on a specific platform.  But of course, I hope for a DVD/Blu-Ray still.

I doubt she'll want to miss the live album sales. There's always been a live audio+video release for the past five tours, why change it now? Besides, her voice has never been better than this tour.

Edited by Prayer (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

I doubt she's gonna want to miss the live album sales. There has been a live audio+video release for the past five tours, why change it now?

I don't mind the release, but she hasn't sold anything significant from the last several releases, so that's why I wonder if she might skip a Live album release. 

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

I doubt she'll want to miss the live album sales. There's always been a live audio+video release for the past five tours, why change it now? Besides, her voice has never been better than this tour.

True, and as we saw during the RHT editing, it seems that she really enjoys editing her tours lol. So I think it'll be a DVD/Bluray release at least

• Enrico unfeatured this topic