andifeel

Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

Imagine her team getting their shit together...and for a year we would be getting remastered albums and tours on Netflix, music videos in 4k on youtube...all this starting this summer and lasting until next summer. Spreading out the releases. She wouldn't even need to get out of bed for all this to happen honestly. All in preparation for Madonna first Greatest Hits Summer Stadium Tour in 2021. A couple dates in each continent. No need to go big. No crazy 3 dates in 3 days in a row or anything. Do North America. Stop 15 days. Do Europe, stop 15 days, etc..

I would love all of this more than anything, and it is a shame that she is so reluctant towards doing a Greatest Hits Tour, as I personally think it would be the right thing to do in a few years career-wise. It would definitely be a success, and like you said it doesn’t have to be the big exhausting 80-something date tour. A summer stadium tour would definitely be easier for her in terms of energy and seeing her kids. I hope she comes round to the idea eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I attended the show on the 14th in Lisbon. The show was beyond expectations, just amazing.

M talked with the audience A LOT and at some point she said this:

"For the past 2 months, my leg feels like wood and I can't control it. Please excuse me for this, I want you to focus your attention from the waist up"

She did her BESTEST to keep up with the show and she did. At parts the choreo was toned down but again being the pro that she is it didnt show but if you know M and her stage presence you could feel it...

Especially when she went up and down stairs, she had assistance . And there were random movements where her thigh would make spasms and shake randomly and she couldnt control it. yet she absolutely delivered. At certain moments in the show , she hurt so much you could see it in her face but she would quickly smile like the happiest person in the world so we wouldnt notice.

In Medellin, when shes on the table doing the spread legs thing, she forced herself so hard to do it.

My heart broke as I could feel the outstanding pain she was in. But my heart also was fullfiled as she fought the pain like a soldier and gave us a night to remember for life.

An the Yondr thing...ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT IDEA! Everyone enjoyed the show so much!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, madonnagreece said:

"For the past 2 months, my leg feels like wood and I can't control it. Please excuse me for this, I want you to focus your attention from the waist up"

She did her BESTEST to keep up with the show and she did. At parts the choreo was toned down but again being the pro that she is it didnt show but if you know M and her stage presence you could feel it...

Especially when she went up and down stairs, she had assistance . And there were random movements where her thigh would make spasms and shake randomly and she couldnt control it. yet she absolutely delivered. At certain moments in the show , she hurt so much you could see it in her face but she would quickly smile like the happiest person in the world so we wouldnt notice.

Gosh. That's awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I attended on the 14th, 16th and 18th shows. The 16th show was weakest for me, cause she was distracted or something - she forgot lyrics in some songs, messed up some steps :) 18th show was really good one, but I felt all the pain she had... I had feeling she will cancel Sundays show :( 
On 16th show were few changes - during coffin interlude two girls were dancing, not the guy, but on 18th it back to the guy dancing. Lower shoes, during Batuka dancer helps her to come down the stairs (it didn't happened in NY shows then I attended).

And I loved every second being in Lisbon. Lots of Madonna fans (a lot of people with Madonna t- shirts and jumpers walking around the town). Attended to Miroca Paris (M musician) concert on 17th, Madonna crew was there too and the vibe at the show was so good and friendly. M crew was dancing with the fans and it felt like one big M family having a party together :D 

Comparing to the shows at BAM I saw - Lisbon so much better. The crowd more into M, everyone singing, screaming, dancing and it feels that Madame X belongs to Europe this time :) 

I was filmed few times for DVD on 14th show, hope I will be in the final cut :D And I ended up in M instagram video during I Rise :hearteyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, remixed224 said:

I attended on the 14th, 16th and 18th shows. The 16th show was weakest for me, cause she was distracted or something - she forgot lyrics in some songs, messed up some steps :) 18th show was really good one, but I felt all the pain she had... I had feeling she will cancel Sundays show :( 
On 16th show were few changes - during coffin interlude two girls were dancing, not the guy, but on 18th it back to the guy dancing. Lower shoes, during Batuka dancer helps her to come down the stairs (it didn't happened in NY shows then I attended).

And I loved every second being in Lisbon. Lots of Madonna fans (a lot of people with Madonna t- shirts and jumpers walking around the town). Attended to Miroca Paris (M musician) concert on 17th, Madonna crew was there too and the vibe at the show was so good and friendly. M crew was dancing with the fans and it felt like one big M family having a party together :D 

Comparing to the shows at BAM I saw - Lisbon so much better. The crowd more into M, everyone singing, screaming, dancing and it feels that Madame X belongs to Europe this time :) 

I was filmed few times for DVD on 14th show, hope I will be in the final cut :D And I ended up in M instagram video during I Rise :hearteyes:

Wow that’s cool!

Thank you for sharing these experiences. I so wish I was seeing her in Lisbon but it was not meant to be! I will (hopefully) be seeing her in Paris!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Wow that’s cool!

Thank you for sharing these experiences. I so wish I was seeing her in Lisbon but it was not meant to be! I will (hopefully) be seeing her in Paris!

Fingers crossed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now