Madame X Tour | Lisbon

Neil

She's performed 53 shows with this injury and cancelled 8...I mean...She IS a fighter. It's 32 shows left, would you blame her for cancelling? NO WAY!

I'm just waiting to see if anything happens, I wish her team were human beings and not robots. They cancel a show and minutes after they post a picture of her smiling on her IG-story...And not a single word from anybody, nothing on madonna.com. We fans just want answers by now and I think we really deserve it. 

I'm going to London in 19 days to see Madame X, I am sure I can still get my refund if I cancel my flight and hotell like now...

11 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

You said it. I wish they'd get organized and revamp the schedule atleast and stop with this day by day thing. It's killing her and it's killing fans. 

I honestly don’t feel like she intended for there to be back to back shows like there are. This was meant to be special but now it’s turned away from what she probably intended and into what management has pushed for money... which they won’t get because M is a rebel heart with fire but she’s also a Madame X hurting. 

12 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

You said it. I wish they'd get organized and revamp the schedule atleast and stop with this day by day thing. It's killing her and it's killing fans. 

The lack of transparency is what is the most annoying.

I never accused Guy O but he can't make a post about MLK as if everything's ok, so under the post everyone is commenting about M.

It's also hard to know how bad the injury is. If it was serious already she wouldn't be able to do what she's done even two days ago. So I wonder who is to blame: Live Nation, doctors, Madonna...

9 minutes ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

Also, did you guys see Marvin's insta-story? Madonna was sitting and the tour crew surrounded her? Felt like a goodbye Idk. What do you think?

Remember those pictures are not necessarily recent, and the person who posts them is clearly a ****.

8 minutes ago, gafuller said:

I honestly don’t feel like she intended for there to be back to back shows like there are. 

I don't believe she doesn't have any word on tour schedule. So at least is LN and M and her management's mistake together. Just saw Celine's Dion schedule by coincidence, she has a day off after every show. We already knew that all the choices made in the past ten years regarding M's career have been SO COMPLETELY WRONG and we know how involved she is, so she can't pretend she is the victim: but actually she doesn't, it's us who are implying it... She's the one taking decisions since Camille Barbone!! Unfortunately, she seems left alone in taking bad decisions.

32 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Tonight - and this week - will be the moment of truth.

Let's see how she deals the three shows in a row. She already knows it's hard to do them, she hasn't done many triplets (Sept 17-19, 24-26, Oct. 1-3, Nov. 23-25, Dec. 17-19). So I am very curious if they decide day by day or decide to cut a few already, or else.

The way they choose to deal with the problem this week will give us an idea of what to expect in the following weeks: total cancellation, partial planned cancellations - which imo would be the best thing to do if she wants or is somehow able to carry on - last minute cancellations.

They sure will have to deal with the problem in a way or another. They can't let people wait for the show to cancel it 40 minutes before it starts, this cannot go on any longer. The injury seems a serious issue though. Imo she should just carry on and taking off the dance routine and stuff that harm her knee/hip. Why doest she not just do that? Alternatively it might be best to just cancel the gig.

2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I don’t understand, she isn’t on bed rest lol the girl can have an outing 

It’s just perception though isn’t I’m sure if you were phoning in sick with your employer and then on social media at a party it looks like your taking the piss ?

Just now, Matty said:

It’s just perception though isn’t I’m sure if you were phoning in sick with tour employer and then on social media at a party it looks like your taking the piss ?

True. I mean I’ve called in sick to work before but that don’t stop me from standing in line at the McDonalds for a $3 egg McMuffin haha. 

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

True. I mean I’ve called in sick to work before but that don’t stop me from standing in line at the McDonalds for a $3 egg McMuffin haha. 

We all have needs when it comes to food and you certainly can’t go wrong with a McDonald’s breakfast ???

25 minutes ago, Matty said:

Hopefully it wasn’t Sunday night. 

It was yesterday. It's on many IG Stories. Marvin, Gaspar, Munchie.

You can see the full video on anamourafado IG stories.

Lights and cameras confirm she was there, it's not the exact idea of "I need to rest". Maybe it is, but it still looks extremely disrespectful towards people like @stefowho were left outside the theatre.

She should have used Yondr cases at her party, too  :devil:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic