andifeel

Madame X Tour | Lisbon

On 1/20/2020 at 8:32 AM, Blue Jean said:

There would definitely be a lot of cost involved in postponing, all of the musicians, dancers and crew will have other jobs lined up for the future. Then there is the venue availability to consider. It would be very complicated and expensive to reschedule I imagine. Cancelling some shows only is possibly her best option financially.

Totally agree.  I am thinking, and I very well could be wrong, that all performers would be paid in full by insurance coverage?
Looking back at Sticky & Sweet Round 2009, many of the original performers chose to stick (LOL) with the tour extension, so perhaps something similar could be worked out for a postponement of the MADAME X Tour 2020.

1 hour ago, boytoy77 said:

Totally agree.  I am thinking, and I very well could be wrong, that all performers would be paid in full by insurance coverage?
Looking back at Sticky & Sweet Round 2009, many of the original performers chose to stick (LOL) with the tour extension, so perhaps something similar could be worked out for a postponement of the MADAME X Tour 2020.

They would be paid by someone. They will have a contract for the full term. 

10 hours ago, MarXus said:

And that's great for TS.  Netflix is highly popular, but it still has nothing to do with what I was posting.  I'm not sure why you even brought her up?  But since you did, it just only proves that some streaming service like Netflix or even Amazon will make a decent debut for Madonna's Madame X Concert. 

What Coldplay did or what you assume Madonna's contract is; doesn't mean a Live CD will be released, but who knows? 

That all said, I am not disputing any sort of contract agreement she has.  I'm only wondering (and wondering; means it's just my opinion and in no way am I stating anything as fact) that her latest tour will see a Live CD release.   No one knows the terms of her contract at this point. 

I brought her up because since to you the latest dvds didn't sold very well, a digital release makes much sense when in reality it doesn't, since Madonna needs also physicals sales. That's all.

3 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

I brought her up because since to you the latest dvds didn't sold very well, a digital release makes much sense when in reality it doesn't, since Madonna needs also physicals sales. That's all.

Well they haven't sold very well.  And yes, a digital release makes loads of sense, since that is how most people view their movies, concerts and listen to their music anymore.  But of course, any artist would benefit with physical sales as well.