Madame X Tour | Paris

notbizzre

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The map is available, very weird stuff here! there are red seats in between the Carre Or... Maybe it's a way that first buyers can get better seats? That way Legacy members might be able to get better seats for a lower price maybe? I even see green seats in between the golden circle too....

pm_464716_grand.png

2 hours ago, GleNergie said:

The map is available, very weird stuff here! there are red seats in between the Carre Or... Maybe it's a way that first buyers can get better seats? That way Legacy members might be able to get better seats for a lower price maybe? I even see green seats in between the golden circle too....

pm_464716_grand.png

True it's weird...

If someone has a code to share for Paris... thanks !

I have a doubt, can somebody explain me about been inscribed for the predate as Icon Legacy, it is said that has to be inscribed with the same email address associated to the Icon Legacy account.

So my question is, after receiving the code and going to try to buy tickets, the ticketmaster account it has to be registered with the same email address that in the Icon Legacy account or not?

Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, mikaskin said:

I totally agree... It s a strange map. It seems that category 3 has better seats than category 2 in the mezzanine...

apparently the yellow seats are also golden seats.... We will have to see and wait until tomorrow I think because this map can not be the one...

Hi!

I need to buy 2 tickets for Paris, so if someone has a presale code for 2 tickets left, I'm really interested!

If not I won't be able to access the presale until monday (last presale), but I'm afraid that it will remain no ticket...

Thank you very much!

Moreover, if you have more informations about the placement, I'm interested too (cat 3, floor, ...)! The map on ticketmaster is not clear!

1 minute ago, stfan97 said:

Each code is linked to the Ticketmaster account that was verified, so they can't be shared unless the other person is willing to purchase the tickets for you upfront.

That is a doubt I had and I have been reeding all the terms and conditions. For the codes for Paris at least, the codes has linked to the same email registered as Icon, but don't  say anything about to have the same email at the Ticketmaster account, I copy an extract from the FAQ's:  

"Q: Who can register for the ICON Fan club Verified Fan opportunity?
R: ICON is Madonna's official fan club. Lifetime Legacy members of ICON may register from Thursday, 16 May (10AM venue local time) through Monday, 20 May (11:59PM venue local time) to become a Verified Fan and receive first access to tickets when they become available to Verified ICON members on Thursday, 23 May at 10AM (venue local time). ICON presale runs through Friday, 24 May at 5 PM (venue local time).Please make sure you register using the same e-mail address as your ICON membership. If you enter an invalid e-mail address your entry will be discounted. "

For the tickets in USA if you are Icon your Ticketmaster account has to be exactly the same as the Icon one, I copy an extract also from the USA Ticketmaster:

"How do you validate whether someone is an ICON Fan Club member or a Citi Cardmember?
All ICON Fan Club members will be validated based on the email address associated with their ticket request. ICON members should ensure that their Ticketmaster account uses the same email address associated with their Fan Club membership."

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Paris
  • Enrico pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Fighter featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic