Ticket Requests

sba83

Madonnas official forum is not working so posting this question here.  How long did it take for people who requested public request tickets to get confirmation.  I know June 3rd is the deadline ticketmaster said it would give confirmation but was wondering if confirmations can come before the deadline they set or only on that day.  Just a curious and impatient fan waiting to know if he got selected.  Please share your experiences. Reading them will help me get through the week long wait.  Its only been a few hours since the deadline closed but I'm already dying to know if I'm going.   Thanks and good luck to everyone who requested in this latest round, I hope we all get to see our idol on this tour or her next.  

for the first round of U.S. dates (NY/Chicago/LA), we were supposed to hear by Sunday 5/19 by Noon ET -- but Chicago people started finding out Monday into Tuesday, Los Angeles Tuesday into Wednesday, and then NYC Wednesday into Thursday.  And as far as I could tell -- there were no more confirmations after Thursday night or overnight into Friday AM that week.   With additional dates now in NY & LA, plus all the other U.S. cities, it's safe to assume the rollout of confirmations will take longer than it did that first week, as there's many more dates to distribute.   Good luck!  By the way, many people were actually first alerted of their selection when the authorization hit their credit cards.  Sometimes HOURS before getting the email confirmation.  ***Also, it's probably a good idea to contact your credit card company NOW to give them a heads up that a larger than usual charge may be coming through in the next week.  With prices so high, some credit card companies' systems flag these sales as potential fraud and then the orders don't go through -- so it's best to give them advanced notice just in case.

I just had to request a ticket on a 3 day weekend lol I hope it doesn't extend the wait..ugh just want to plan the trip already. Requested a ticket for the Saturday vegas show and will be flying from Hawaii.  Flights always fill quickly from here to there which is just adding to the anxiety. I'm gonna be refreshing my bank app all weekend to see if the charge pops up. Thanks for the replies ?

I have been so confused by this ticketing process as it's something I've never done in Australia. I have registered for the shows in Boston, I understand that tickets shut off for this on the 24th, however I am really curious to see how quickly people that are going to the Boston shows get allocated tickets. My email said I should know by 02 June. 

I am really hoping that I can secure my ticket :) 

It is confusing but I'm glad it's a lottery system and not first come first served. Much more fair that way, I could never afford a scalped ticket. Monday is a major holiday here in the states, don't know how much of a factor that will play in ticket allocation but livenation did push back there notification date to June 3rd on madonna.livenation.com so be prepared for a longer wait. At least you're not alone, I'll be hoping and waiting just like you ?

4 hours ago, rayoflight_20 said:

I have been so confused by this ticketing process as it's something I've never done in Australia. I have registered for the shows in Boston, I understand that tickets shut off for this on the 24th, however I am really curious to see how quickly people that are going to the Boston shows get allocated tickets. My email said I should know by 02 June. 

I am really hoping that I can secure my ticket :) 

• madgefan changed the title to Ticket Requests