Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals

truerebel

Why do you think she is gonna do anything “new” it’s the same stunts and setlist for years. Get ready for a religious theme, gypsy/Lisbon theme (“ole” shots of water) and a acoustic “request” section or a stand up comedy/TOC routine.  Expect to see like a prayer, human nature, like a virgin etc (look back at her Instagram in Lisbon with the black curly wig, that’s what you’re gonna get). there will be sets and wigs. Maybe even a conga line if you’re lucky haha I’m excited.  Just like billboard award and Eurovision sets. Same living for love round stage with screens. Not cgi madonnas or holograms. And I would say if she is doing it in the workshop, it’s gonna happen on the tour. She doesn’t waste her time and doesn’t remember lyrics to her songs haha. I’m excited still!! OLE!!!! 

:04:

23 minutes ago, blondtour said:

Why do you think she is gonna do anything “new” it’s the same stunts and setlist for years. Get ready for a religious theme, gypsy/Lisbon theme (“ole” shots of water) and a acoustic “request” section or a stand up comedy/TOC routine.  Expect to see like a prayer, human nature, like a virgin etc (look back at her Instagram in Lisbon with the black curly wig, that’s what you’re gonna get). there will be sets and wigs. Maybe even a conga line if you’re lucky haha I’m excited.  Just like billboard award and Eurovision sets. Same living for love round stage with screens. Not cgi madonnas or holograms. And I would say if she is doing it in the workshop, it’s gonna happen on the tour. She doesn’t waste her time and doesn’t remember lyrics to her songs haha. I’m excited still!! OLE!!!! 

:04:

It can’t be a round stage the stage is already set in theatres in shape ! 

19 hours ago, LVX said:

Love Tried to Welcome Me was referenced in the Crave video so at least she remembers that one... Unless it was an unintentional reference. :laughing:

She is not referencing LTTWM, but her favourite novel, Carson McCullers' The Heart is a Lonely Hunter. I bet she doesn't even remember recording LTTWM.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

She is not referencing LTTWM, but her favourite novel, Carson McCullers' The Heart is a Lonely Hunter. I bet she doesn't even remember recording LTTWM.

I'd die if i watch her perform LTTWM. My favorite BS song. I wouldn't even mind at all 1h30m of her singing in a stool. To be honest.

Just now, Jet said:

What makes you think rescue me is in? I’d be over the moon!

It was just a prediction everything is taken with a grain of salt. Just saying cause she mentioned in that interview she’d be open to performing it, and considered it dope. That interview got a good amount of press on the internet too and I see a lot of fans comment from time to time about rescue me on her Instagram being performed live even though that is irrelevant and I know she could care less. I’m just thinking it could be one of those deeper cuts/singles we could see this time around. 

On RH I know a lot of people were talking about who’s that girl prior and maybe it got to her ? Who knows I just can’t imagine her thinking of singing who’s that girl on her own ?

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals
  • madgefan pinned and unpinned this topic