Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals

truerebel

Do you guys see how much she's putting into this... she's either going to have live strings in her fucking show or she's re recording for new live performances... Either one is amazing!!!

Considering we have the official stems for Frozen, it looks like she may be touring with fucking strings!!!

It also appears shes going to have a fucking choir in the show!!!

I know I said Like a Prayer was cancelled, but if she has a real fucking choir on stage IT IS NOT CANCELLED. Or if it's just being re recorded for a new experience... She's obviously not phoning in this tour... And is not just having someone remix her songs into something new. She's RECREATING her songs. Not to mention we will have some amazing Rehearsal songs to leak in the near future...

Get excited bitches!!! 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cf1b78e7977684d4d

And shout out to whatever dancer is in her Instagram story dancing (sexually) to a remix of a Bjork song... ??????

21 minutes ago, Enrico said:

None! It was just a workshop!

But they seem to have been rehearsed:

Like a Prayer

Human Nature

I Rise

Frozen

Vogue (?)

Crave

Dark Ballet

I think Medellín as well. Based on costumes, ofc so who knows. Wouldn't it be cool if Maluma showed up on some dates? :Madonna001:

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals
  • madgefan pinned and unpinned this topic