Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals

truerebel

I can't see her being basic on this tour even if it's a smaller stage. Loved the Billboard sets, stuff moving around...it can be done on a smaller scale. Smaller doesn't mean it's going to be less tech savvy. She will def push the boundaries of what is possible on a small stage. There won't be a catwalk when they have been selling full rows.

58 minutes ago, aprilshack said:

I can't see her being basic on this tour even if it's a smaller stage. Loved the Billboard sets, stuff moving around...it can be done on a smaller scale. Smaller doesn't mean it's going to be less tech savvy. She will def push the boundaries of what is possible on a small stage.

Exactly. Also because everyone is so close she can focus more on intricate details with the sets and choreography rather than relying on screens.

I do think she will dance less though. It would be good if she really puts the most into the performances of the new songs and changes up the oldies but goodies each night. A bit like the acoustic section of RHT.

"Human Nature" is one of my favorite Madonna songs ever. I would actually be so so so happy if I got to see her perform it live, although I was hoping it would be the version she was singing in the album teaser videos.... The fado style version? Either way, I am so super stoked for it.

I do hope, however if she performs "Like a Virgin" she does it the fado style version. From what I could hear, it would be one of the best versions of that song.

Does she not remember any of the other songs from Bedtime Stories? Human Nature was by far the least successful one and the last times she performed it were downright embarrassing.

This song doesn't deserve a fourth tour performance if Secret, Take a Bow, Bedtime Story, You'll See or any of the other 90s singles can barely get one tour appearance.

5 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Does she not remember any of the other songs from Bedtime Stories? Human Nature was by far the least successful ones and the last times she performed it were downright embarrassing.

This song doesn't deserve a third tour performance if Secret, Take a Bow, Bedtime Story, You'll See or any of the other 90s singles can barely get one tour appearance.

I personally love Human Nature but I agree 100%. 

5 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Does she not remember any of the other songs from Bedtime Stories? Human Nature was by far the least successful ones and the last times she performed it were downright embarrassing.

This song doesn't deserve a third tour performance if Secret, Take a Bow, Bedtime Story, You'll See or any of the other 90s singles can barely get one tour appearance.

Try fourth.

Drowned 

MDNA

Madonna Tour 2030 greatest hits tour
Vogue
Candy Shop
Human Nature
Don't Tell Me
Like a Virgin
Hung Up
Ray of Light
Like a Prayer
Drowned World/Substitute For Love (on special dates)
La Isla Bonita
Music
Holiday

12 hours ago, Bitch I’m Madonna said:

Does she not remember any of the other songs from Bedtime Stories? Human Nature was by far the least successful one and the last times she performed it were downright embarrassing.

This song doesn't deserve a fourth tour performance if Secret, Take a Bow, Bedtime Story, You'll See or any of the other 90s singles can barely get one tour appearance.

Love Tried to Welcome Me was referenced in the Crave video so at least she remembers that one... Unless it was an unintentional reference. :laughing:

5 hours ago, RebelHeart said:

Yeah I'm also dissapointed with Human Nature. I love the song but it has been overexposed on her tours.

Just because she's singing it in the workshops doesn't mean it will make the final set list. I love the song so I wouldn't have a problem with its inclusion. I also think she will rehearse a lot of different songs and will switch up the set list more often this time around.

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals
  • madgefan pinned and unpinned this topic