Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals

truerebel

I wouldn't mind it if she did a little bit of standup, like how she did during Tears of a Clown. The only thing I didn't like about TOAC, was how depressing it felt. She seemed so sad, more than I have ever seen her. With all the politics, not to mention the stuff with Rocco, she just seemed like a bit of a mess. And I say that with love. I think the Madame X tour will be a lot more sophisticated and grand. Plus, she seems genuinely happy this era - I don't think I've seen her look as happy as she did at the BBMAs performance with Maluma, not for a while. I can't wait to see what this tour has in store for us.

2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

I wouldn't mind it if she did a little bit of standup, like how she did during Tears of a Clown. The only thing I didn't like about TOAC, was how depressing it felt. She seemed so sad, more than I have ever seen her. With all the politics, not to mention the stuff with Rocco, she just seemed like a bit of a mess. And I say that with love. I think the Madame X tour will be a lot more sophisticated and grand. Plus, she seems genuinely happy this era - I don't think I've seen her look as happy as she did at the BBMAs performance with Maluma, not for a while. I can't wait to see what this tour has in store for us.

think it was meant to be depressing lol ...i dont think she was happy on the rebel heart tour infact she said she didnt enjoy it as much due to rocco etc ...i would not say she seemed a mess but she was very emotional which is understandable i like how she vented it through her work though rather than go into a state of depression publically ..that was interesting ...

i would mind the stand up because i have not paid for stand up comedy ..i want music ..i dont mind the odd joke 

11 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

think it was meant to be depressing lol ...i dont think she was happy on the rebel heart tour infact she said she didnt enjoy it as much due to rocco etc ...i would not say she seemed a mess but she was very emotional which is understandable i like how she vented it through her work though rather than go into a state of depression publically ..that was interesting ...

i would mind the stand up because i have not paid for stand up comedy ..i want music ..i dont mind the odd joke 

I do enjoy the fact that she vents through her art as well. It is what makes her stand out in a world full of shallow music. She uses her art as an emotional outlet.

29 minutes ago, Enrico said:

How can she do music rehearsals with a backing track?

All of u guys should keep in mind these r not REHEARSALS. Not yet. This was just a one-week-workshop to show ideas, here and there, from her, the choreographers, even from the dancers... to start giving the final show some kind of rough form and concept. Not rehearsals.

Maybe she won't jump into full rehearsals mode until the end of June, once the album is out and maybe some more promo - press junkets, talk shows... - is done. That's what i think at least.

12 hours ago, Occidental said:

Boring. Are we expected to pay £2000 to see a karaoke show?!? Just sing live. With no effects. If you can. 

My ticket was £140 so I don't know what you're talking about. And nobody's expecting you to do anything - it's a free world. You're welcome to sit this one out. Also, she's been using backing tapes as far back as the Virgin Tour so perhaps it's time to wake up. :)

50 minutes ago, kesiak said:

My ticket was £140 so I don't know what you're talking about. And nobody's expecting you to do anything - it's a free world. You're welcome to sit this one out. Also, she's been using backing tapes as far back as the Virgin Tour so perhaps it's time to wake up. :)

Yep & She’s not going to go out full vocal either now or when the rehearsals start. She needs to save her voice and take care of it.

I dont even think the workshop was just for the tour ..i think for promo especially if she is rumoured to be doing gay pride in nyc ...but i do think we will see a lot of madonna sat down on a stool like how she was singing i rise on her new tour prob with the words lyrics on paper infront of her like tears of a clown lol well i hope not ..how can she not remember the lyrics to her own songs ...hahaha

3 minutes ago, rebelheart93 said:

I don’t think it’s wrong to admit it

she needs to work on her voice

she’s Getting older and so the voice

hmm considering i believe she was a worse live singer at her peak well apart from the sooner or later oscar performance i don't think there is anything wrong with her voice but i think she isnt as fit as she once was that's very true ..she fucked up vocally on eurovision the people moaning about that performance should really take a look at some of her other vocally flawed performance especially during ray of light ...she has never ever been a amazing live singer and she knows this and we are all getting older 

27 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

hmm considering i believe she was a worse live singer at her peak well apart from the sooner or later oscar performance i don't think there is anything wrong with her voice but i think she isnt as fit as she once was that's very true ..she fucked up vocally on eurovision the people moaning about that performance should really take a look at some of her other vocally flawed performance especially during ray of light ...she has never ever been a amazing live singer and she knows this and we are all getting older 

We all know she’s not a great singer

but she doesn’t care either to work on her voice just to maintain at least a mediocre/good level

7 minutes ago, rebelheart93 said:

but she doesn’t care either to work on her voice just to maintain at least a mediocre/good level

We don't know that for sure though ...seems she was warming her vocals up when singing rise with the steam etc etc ...

Yes, she could have continued vocal training to stay in shape but the music she makes nowadays (well, this is true for most of her opus) isn’t very vocally demanding and her concerts are more about the theatrics, the dancing etc. than the singing so I guess she doesn’t feel the need. She never cared about improving her voice except when she had to do it for Evita. She’s gotten so far with minimal training, I can’t see her picking it up now.

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour Workshops & Rehearsals
  • madgefan pinned and unpinned this topic