Madame X Tour | Boston

rayoflight_20

Hi All, 

I am starting a thread in relation to the Boston shows at the Boch Center Wang Theatre. 

I have requested tickets and am waiting for confirmation - would be good to hear from other M fans who receive their confirmations over the coming day(s) or week :) 

Cheers,

Adam

ei.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you come to Boston @rayoflight_20and want a very close by hotel stay at the Revere. It’s decently priced if you book early and it’s literally 3 minute walk down the street from the theatre. They also have the Marriott (which is literally 20 feet across the street from the theatre) and the W. 

They have four seasons, and the ritz closeby as well by they are extremely pricey. The Revere is my favorite for quick access to the theatre 

4 minutes ago, Mjviolet89 said:

If you come to Boston @rayoflight_20and want a very close by hotel stay at the Revere. It’s decently priced if you book early and it’s literally 3 minute walk down the street from the theatre. They also have the Marriott (which is literally 20 feet across the street from the theatre) and the W. 

They have four seasons, and the ritz closeby as well by they are extremely pricey. The Revere is my favorite for quick access to the theatre 

Thanks for the heads up ?

I’m so upset. I didn’t get notified for anything ? secondary market sites have dozens of tickets though.. once again tickets going to scalpers not real fans. ? I’m not paying 1800 for two standard orchestra seats, or 900 for two balcony seats. Ridiculous 

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t know how to attach images in PM just wanted to show you @rayoflight_20 this is the December 1st show for example, still plenty of seats left. Nov30th/Dec 2nd is a little more limited but very similar 

256EEF48-A1B6-4F03-8727-0BB235655730.jpeg

1 hour ago, *mlvc* said:

I’ve seen several articles stating that that the tickets aren’t selling well for this tour. I looked on Ticketmaster at several cities and there are a lot of retail tickets left and they are good seats.

what gives?

She’s being greedy definitely. The balcony seats in the back in the last section (the upper end of the last section) was suppose to be $135 they are moved up to $261 now. Balcony seats should all be 50-175.. mezzanine 250, back of floor 300, front of floor 400, and vip tickets 500-1000 imo.  It’s too much money for standard tickets to be 261-2700. Honestly she probably put 100 tickets in the 3500 theatre at 50 bucks.

i paid 300 I have reasonably good seats and I’m fin with it cause tours are expensive and not cheap to put on. I don’t see why though any ticket should be above 1000 dollars though VIP OR NOT..you don’t meet her, you get a corny gift and a private entrance maybe a drink and some snacks for 2000. No thanks.

27 minutes ago, Mjviolet89 said:

She’s being greedy definitely. The balcony seats in the back in the last section (the upper end of the last section) was suppose to be $135 they are moved up to $261 now. Balcony seats should all be 50-175.. mezzanine 250, back of floor 300, front of floor 400, and vip tickets 500-1000 imo.  It’s too much money for standard tickets to be 261-2700. Honestly she probably put 100 tickets in the 3500 theatre at 50 bucks.

i paid 300 I have reasonably good seats and I’m fin with it cause tours are expensive and not cheap to put on. I don’t see why though any ticket should be above 1000 dollars though VIP OR NOT..you don’t meet her, you get a corny gift and a private entrance maybe a drink and some snacks for 2000. No thanks.

I agree on all points. I also think that the new format has turned people off AND she’s not traveling enough. Sitting in one city for days and not visiting other markets is also hurting. For example, I would have to fly to see her and I usually just have a short drive. She’s making me not want to go.

If she didn't come to Boston I wouldn't go @*mlvc* new york isnt far away like 3-4 hours driving for me but honestly I wouldn't go unless it was an official retirement tour. I love her very much but Im not a huge traveler and if I go on vacation somewhere its to visit the place, not dish out an additional mini fortune on a concert. sadly she's always been expensive, but concerts in general are overpriced even for D list bands you gotta pay $100-$150 bucks for two people to get in.. with that she is getting even more expensive. if people want to pay cheaper though there will be a good amount of tickets 25%-50% off during the month/weeks leading up to each concert all the VIPS they don't sell either will go down to the standard high amount instead of 1500, 500-750. possibly maybe even 350. just pay attention im sure this tour will sell out but its taking longer.. was kinda the same with rebel heart I noticed there was plenty of seats for the arena in Boston close to the date but it did sell out last minute because of the ticket price drop (people in town looking for something to do, fans monitoring .. etc.) 

10 hours ago, Mjviolet89 said:

I don’t know how to attach images in PM just wanted to show you @rayoflight_20 this is the December 1st show for example, still plenty of seats left. Nov30th/Dec 2nd is a little more limited but very similar 

Ticketmaster seems to think i am a bot because I am in Australia, I could see allocations for Boston before but now it keeps coming up with the below now for any of the Boston shows. 

It was saying about an hour ago there were technical issues 

I am trying to get the money together so i can pay for the tickets :(

Capture.JPG

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | Boston
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • Fighter unpinned this topic