Madame X Tour | Boston

rayoflight_20

https://www.madonna.com/news/title/boston-madame-x-hearts-you

BOSTON! MADAME X HEARTS YOU!
December 05, 2019
As previously announced and per doctor’s orders, Madonna had to cancel her scheduled Madame X tour shows in Boston so she can "come back stronger and better" for the upcoming Philadelphia ones. And since Madame X is… bringing light to dark places, she decided that:

1. All fans who originally purchased a VIP package to one of the cancelled Boston shows will be mailed a copy of the Madame X VIP book!

2. If you had tickets to one of the Boston shows and are able to attend the December 10 one in Philadelphia, please let us know by emailing madamex@madonna.com with your original Boston ticket order confirmation before 4pm on December 8th, using « Madame X, I’m Philly Ready! » as your email’s subject line. You never know what may happen! :)

Hope to see you on the road!

The Madame X team

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, apj said:

December 05, 2019
As previously announced and per doctor’s orders, Madonna had to cancel her scheduled Madame X tour shows in Boston so she can "come back stronger and better" for the upcoming Philadelphia ones. And since Madame X is… bringing light to dark places, she decided that:

1. All fans who originally purchased a VIP package to one of the cancelled Boston shows will be mailed a copy of the Madame X VIP book!

2. If you had tickets to one of the Boston shows and are able to attend the December 10 one in Philadelphia, please let us know by emailing madamex@madonna.com with your original Boston ticket order confirmation before 4pm on December 8th, using « Madame X, I’m Philly Ready! » as your email’s subject line. You never know what may happen! :)

The Madame X team

Maybe they will get even better seats?(if they didn't before) Way cool!! ???

That's a nice but somewhat empty gesture at this point.  I doubt there will actually be many takers.  It'll be incredibly expensive to arrange such last minute transportation, hotel, and time off work during the holiday season, plus Boston is in the middle of a mega snowstorm situation.  It's not even safe to be out and about especially at the hours Madame X demands.

Still, better something than nothing for the VIP fans.

53 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

That's a nice but somewhat empty gesture at this point.  I doubt there will actually be many takers.  It'll be incredibly expensive to arrange such last minute transportation, hotel, and time off work during the holiday season, plus Boston is in the middle of a mega snowstorm situation.  It's not even safe to be out and about especially at the hours Madame X demands.

Still, better something than nothing for the VIP fans.

It'll be a small amount for sure, but it might not be so bad. My friend who lives in San Fran but is a Boston native is considering a quick day trip. $350 ticket refund can be used on a flight and then end up with a free show wouldn't be too bad. But yeah the weather and last minute decision from their team will definitely hinder the number of people going. I'm just hoping they'll give fans some good seats god knows there's enough to go around. It wold suck to go all the way there and to end up with balcony tickets or something.

5 hours ago, apj said:

December 05, 2019

The Madame X team

Too little too late. Talk about short notice.

• 1 month later...