Madame X Tour Songs Expectations

Guest Seduction Surrender

I know many won't agree, but I am not happy about Falling Free. I find it repetitive and boring. There are so many beautiful ballads in her catalogue that can fit an interlude and serve the presence of a string section. Unfortunately, TUTBMP, I'll remember and Bad girl are very unlikely to be performed. Nor I want you, cause it's also a cover and won't pay the rent. I hope that at least Frozen is still in the setlist, because the version played during the workshop was very intense.

MTribe  just posted the same hint of DM about the setilist, you can see the picture with the selection of the CDs they posted below.

In the comments, answering to the users who wrote that 20 tracks are too a few to put the whole setlist together, someone who says to have the complete list wrote that the show will be just 90 minutes long with a 20 songs format, including the interludes, confirming she already shared all the tracks chosen.

I don't know if I believe in this (in case, except Frozen, Rescue Me and Human Nature, I'd be highly disappointed)

70239286_10157530757784686_2630550976402

The tracks would be

1. medellin
  2. dark ballet
  3. god control
  4. future
  5. batuka
  6. killers
  7. crave
  8. crazy
  9. come alive
  10. extreme occident
  11. I don't search I find
  12. I rise
  13. like a prayer
  14. vogue
  15. rescue me
  16. human nature
  17. you must love me
  18. frozen
  19. american life
  20. easy ride

... and yet she also posted references to Sodade

1 hour ago, stefo said:

MTribe  just posted the same hint of DM about the setilist, you can see the picture with the selection of the CDs they posted below.

In the comments, answering to the users who wrote that 20 tracks are too a few to put the whole setlist together, someone who says to have the complete list wrote that the show will be just 90 minutes long with a 20 songs format, including the interludes, confirming she already shared all the tracks chosen.

I don't know if I believe in this (in case, except Frozen, Rescue Me and Human Nature, I'd be highly disappointed)

70239286_10157530757784686_2630550976402

The tracks would be

1. medellin
  2. dark ballet
  3. god control
  4. future
  5. batuka
  6. killers
  7. crave
  8. crazy
  9. come alive
  10. extreme occident
  11. I don't search I find
  12. I rise
  13. like a prayer
  14. vogue
  15. rescue me
  16. human nature
  17. you must love me
  18. frozen
  19. american life
  20. easy ride

... and yet she also posted references to Sodade

thats the wrong order. here's the full setlist:

god control

dark ballet

human nature

vogue

i dont search

easy ride

american life

batuka

killers

crazy

sodade

extreme occident

medellin

crave

rescue

you must love me

frozen

come alive

future

like a prayer

i rise

36 minutes ago, stancherry said:

thats the wrong order. here's the full setlist:

god control

dark ballet

human nature

vogue

i dont search

easy ride

american life

batuka

killer

crazy

sodade

extreme occident

medellin

crave

rescue

you must love m

frozen

come alive

future

like a prayer

i rise

I'll be happy to see her (for the first time) but I have to say, I'm not thrilled about the setlist. I like the old songs she chose but I wish she would have put 1or 2 more.

Maybe I feel this way because the tickets were SO expensive that I'm expecting the best experience possible, I don't know... 

Ok I just had a chance to chat with someone who seems to have the final setlist and unfortunately he confirmed it all, saying "As of today they are running this": 90 minutes set, 20 tracks including the interludes, the order and the titles are the ones posted by @stancherry

I'm disappointed ... I just hope for an interesting rework of the old tracks and a part where she includes one or two different acoustic songs each night, like she did in the Rebel Heart Tour. I'm afraid I'm not gonna ever have Rain live again

I love Madonna's ballads, but Falling free together with You must love me (which I really love) are too much probably. I hope the string trio does a great job with them. What I don't understand is how she can say that TUTBMP (a no 1 hit) cannot fit a tour and then include the rather obscure Falling free.

It would have been nice to have LAV fado-reivented as in the documentary.

Personally the thing I hate the most is I rise as the final song, which is anything but a strong piece. Not famous, not as anthemic as she expected it to be. Boring. I would have loved a version of Music that highlights all the great musicians and dancers, a bit like Everybody in GS 1993. Music is a real singalong anthem!

super list  ! my favorite songs of Madame X are there and I wanted her to sing her last album. Rescue me is the good surprise. Only downside at the end with Like a Prayer that I can not stand anymore and I Rise that is not terrible and unsightly enough for an end ... unless she remixed it

She is obviously telling jokes Stefo! Have you heard the clown trumpet sound on a recent IG post?

After all, I wouldn't be suprised of the setlist. It's the selection we knew already.

I hope she adds a surprise song and I hope that the musicians reduce the use of backing tracks at minimum, but this is my greatest fear, more than lenght or jokes or anything.