Guest Seduction Surrender

Madame X Tour Songs Expectations

I love Madonna's ballads, but Falling free together with You must love me (which I really love) are too much probably. I hope the string trio does a great job with them. What I don't understand is how she can say that TUTBMP (a no 1 hit) cannot fit a tour and then include the rather obscure Falling free.

It would have been nice to have LAV fado-reivented as in the documentary.

Personally the thing I hate the most is I rise as the final song, which is anything but a strong piece. Not famous, not as anthemic as she expected it to be. Boring. I would have loved a version of Music that highlights all the great musicians and dancers, a bit like Everybody in GS 1993. Music is a real singalong anthem!

super list  ! my favorite songs of Madame X are there and I wanted her to sing her last album. Rescue me is the good surprise. Only downside at the end with Like a Prayer that I can not stand anymore and I Rise that is not terrible and unsightly enough for an end ... unless she remixed it

I had a terrible feeling ... what if she's including just 20 tracks, avoiding reworks of old classics or just the execution of tracks she never or rarely performed before, because she intends to ... TELL JOCKS during the night? How about that?  Now, let's be honest, this would really be unbearable!! :lol:

She is obviously telling jokes Stefo! Have you heard the clown trumpet sound on a recent IG post?

After all, I wouldn't be suprised of the setlist. It's the selection we knew already.

I hope she adds a surprise song and I hope that the musicians reduce the use of backing tracks at minimum, but this is my greatest fear, more than lenght or jokes or anything.

8 hours ago, stefo said:

I had a terrible feeling ... what if she's including just 20 tracks, avoiding reworks of old classics or just the execution of tracks she never or rarely performed before, because she intends to ... TELL JOCKS during the night? How about that?  Now, let's be honest, this would really be unbearable!! :lol:

This is what is going to happen, you know that? Music will be maximally 90 minutes.

The banter in RHT was nice, especially between MG and LVER.

I also like the UBitch moment.

In the third section we got some great spechees and different songs.

But...

The TOAC jokes are something else. Terrible.

And of course we don't wanna hear the Martha Graham MX bullshit again!

Nor the soccer mum, living in Portugal etc.

The 20 track setlist seems like the final one, but something about the track order doesn't seem right. I made my own version and will probably stick to it because of the versions i use on my playlist:

ACT 1
Ouverture
God Control
Rescue Me
American Life
Dark Ballet
Vogue
I Don't Search
Easy Ride

ACT 2
What It Feels Like For A Girl/Batuka Prayer Interlude
Batuka
Killers
Crazy
Sodade/X-Static Process
Extreme Occident
Frozen

ACT 3
Justify My Love Interlude
Medellin
Human Nature
Crave
You Must Love Me

ACT 4
Falling Free Interlude
I Rise
Come Alive
Like A Prayer
Future

10 hours ago, steady75 said:

We have footage of her reciting the lyrics to Rescue Me and the entire cast of batukaderas singing the gospel bits. 

It is not an interlude.

of course at the time it was not an interlude...things change during rehearsals

2 hours ago, Angelo said:

of course at the time it was not an interlude...things change during rehearsals

I suppose the song was too difficult vocally in the chorus, and so many words to remember in a song she barely remembers.