Madame X Tour Songs Expectations

Guest Seduction Surrender

16 minutes ago, shakeyerdix said:

We all want Rescue me more than any other song...! I hope they know !

(Personally LAP in the Eurovision version is the worst idea ever... Shitty version, bad souvenir...)

Don't count me wanting "Rescue Me" more than any other song. I love other songs way more than "Rescue Me". It's ok if she ditched it imo. I trust her and what works for her in this show with the theme and content. 

24 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Don't count me wanting "Rescue Me" more than any other song. I love other songs way more than "Rescue Me". It's ok if she ditched it imo. I trust her and what works for her in this show with the theme and content. 

That's just plain evil to think of Rescue Me like that. 

I hope after MX tour M seriously considers going down the path of Bowie and performs some of her classic albums in their entirety. 

Like a Prayer, Ray of Light are two which would be amazing to hear performed live. 

4 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

What about express yourself?

Seriously? That one had its appearance on the MDNA Tour. She should really do songs she has never done before like the power of goodbye or nothing really matters. Rescue me would also be great and to be intimate with her fans since its a theatre tour after all, she should do either of these to end the tour:

The Power Of Goodbye

Take A Bow

I'll Remember

take a bow only made a few appearances on RHT so as frozen but frozen should also come back as it's actually a highlight of ray of light. 

1 hour ago, Ashley Nichols said:

That's just plain evil to think of Rescue Me like that. 

Justify my love & Erotica mixed with Rescue Me & I dont search would sound amazing Meshed up, but if she performs IDSIF alone, count me out. I would prefer vogue over a bootleg cheap sounding cover of Vogue mesh with erotica. ?

Edited by Ulisaax640 (see edit history)

If M was smart she'd go back right over her catalogue and select songs which fit in with the Madame X story. Seriously 'Words' from Erotica is a very MadameX persona track and there are a few others as well.

A gut instinct tells me that M should have collaborated with an opera or musical director for this show to bring the who perfomance into one solid piece, yet it's sounding more like a variety show performance. 

10 minutes ago, Ulisaax640 said:

Justify my love & Erotica mixed with Rescue Me & I dont search would sound amazing Meshed up, but if she performs IDSIF alone, count me out. I would prefer vogue over a bootleg cheap sounding cover of Vogue mesh with erotica. ?

1 hour ago, scion said:

Removed because she couldn’t sing it apparently.

She can sing it, it's more likely the case that the Orquestra Batukadeiras and her back up singers perform it way better than she does.