Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

20052019_011558316820.jpg

Hi, 

there is already a topic about selling tickets, but maybe it's a bit more clear to do it in seperate topics per city.

First of all what are the experiences with reselling tickets on Ticketmaster.co.uk? I see that normally you should see a "resell" button on your ticket page to initiate the resell of your tickets. However, at this moment I don't see this button yet. Is this because the ticket barcodes are not yet released, or is this because I live overseas (not a UK customer).

Second, I have 2 spare tickets (price range of 69£ upper circle row L) for sunday FEB 09 in London Palladium. Contact me for info.

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - This was in one of her Instagram stories today.  Just wanted to make sure everyone saw it.  Good luck!  Link to enter is below.

ATTEND A MADONNA SOUNDCHECK!

Madonna will be inviting 150 fans (each with a +1) to attend soundcheck in London during her residency at The Palladium in 2020, an incredibly rare experience that has only ever happened a few times in her career. Enter to attend this once in a lifetime event by simply purchasing* any version of Madame X here by 5pm on Thursday 20th June. Successful fans will be notified on Friday 28th June. Please note the prize does not include a ticket for the show, just the opportunity to attend the soundcheck.

*No purchase necessary, click here for terms & conditions

https://store.universalmusic.com/madonna/?utm_campaign=Madonna20190605&utm_content=&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Instagram&utm_umguk=l.instagram.com%2F

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Very confusing info:

1) if you read Terms, it's for UK residents only although in the form you are asked to indicate your country of residence

2) They write "by simply purchasing any version of Madame X" but then they say "No purchase necessary"

FatHappygoluckyGrizzlybear-small.gif

For contests in the UK they have to provide a no purchase necessary link.

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

Anyway, I re-registered and I received an e-mail confirming my entry... Fingers crossed :Madonna034:

Which mail? Like this one or more specific?

Thanks for signing up! 

You are now a member of the Official Madonna mailing list. You'll get all of the latest news, gig dates, ticket info and exclusive competitions straight to your inbox.

I also tried to order and it says it's not deliverable to my country.
Did you end buying something? Which form did you use? This one?

https://zaphod.uk.vvhp.net/vvreg/14329-645037.html

Thank you!

6 hours ago, SimonVenekeo said:

For contests in the UK they have to provide a no purchase necessary link.

So this means that for UK residents no purchase is necessary, while for the others you have to buy any MX edition? I can't buy anything, it can't be shipped to Italy...

Still, the Terms and Conditions state:

The competition is open to all UK residents -except employees or agents of UMG or the company involved, their families or anyoneconnected with the promotion.Entry constitutes your acceptance of theabove conditions/rules.No purchase is necessary.Only one entry per person.Winners must be free to travel and partake in prizeon the dates defined in the conditions

4 hours ago, Enrico said:

So this means that for UK residents no purchase is necessary, while for the others you have to buy any MX edition? I can't buy anything, it can't be shipped to Italy...

Still, the Terms and Conditions state:

The competition is open to all UK residents -except employees or agents of UMG or the company involved, their families or anyoneconnected with the promotion.Entry constitutes your acceptance of theabove conditions/rules.No purchase is necessary.Only one entry per person.Winners must be free to travel and partake in prizeon the dates defined in the conditions

I think the "UK residents" is a typo, like those are the legal specifications for a competition in the UK. It's a bit sneaky trying to trick people into buying the album when legally they can't enforce that.

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

@Enricothe e-mail I got says

So I suppose I'm in. I didn't have to buy anything in the end and I'm clearly not a UK resident. I agree the contest has strange methods :redface:

I don't know, I only got a mail saying "Thanks for signing up!"

I registered again, but nothing.

So I suppose I'm not in :(

Where did I go wrong?

• madgefan changed the title to Madame X Tour | London
  • madgefan pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Fighter unpinned this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic