Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

Just a reminder - hope to see a lot of you there again like last time!

Screenshot-2020-01-04-at-21-35-02.png

The 31st Madonna Fan Party is Saturday 25th January at G-A-Y Late from 3pm to 10pm.

Entry is Free - No Ticket Required. Madonna’s team including Aaron and some of her dancers will be coming by - with over 7 hours of non stop Madonna music, remixes & live performance videos, merchandise giveaways direct from Madonna’s team and all of Madonna’s biggest fans from over the world all in one venue, this is the one Madonna Fan Party that you don’t want to miss.

Full information on the Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1793343664143175/

17 hours ago, andifeel said:

Just a reminder - hope to see a lot of you there again like last time!

Screenshot-2020-01-04-at-21-35-02.png

The 31st Madonna Fan Party is Saturday 25th January at G-A-Y Late from 3pm to 10pm.

Entry is Free - No Ticket Required. Madonna’s team including Aaron and some of her dancers will be coming by - with over 7 hours of non stop Madonna music, remixes & live performance videos, merchandise giveaways direct from Madonna’s team and all of Madonna’s biggest fans from over the world all in one venue, this is the one Madonna Fan Party that you don’t want to miss.

Full information on the Facebook Event Page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1793343664143175/

This looks so good! Wish so much I could go!!!

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

So I was hoping to have booked trains and Hotel for 8th Feb by now... but something is telling me not to. I know I could try for refundable etc, but I am just sincerely unsure and worried about what to do. A cancellation feels inevitable ? 

I have this horrible feeling about shows on February 4, 5 and 6, and then 11, 12 and 13:cryin:

However, there is a 'charity' show on the 8.

1 hour ago, IamZod said:

I bought cheap non refundable travel but for the hotel I paid a fiver more to get the cancellation option.

I’m really unlucky with concerts. 3 of the last 4 I booked for were cancelled - two whilst I was en route. I’m hoping Madonna doesn’t make it 4 out of 5. 

Omg you're like the Angela Lansbury of Concerts !

I can’t express how anxious I am about these shows :suffer:

Also I can’t understand why they haven’t adapted the show or taken out some of the stairs/ladders/blocks that will obviously be the most strenuous on the knee?! I really thought they would change it which would have given me hope that she is wanting to making it all the way through to Paris. But it being kept the same (as what has been causing all the pain so far) just makes me worry she doesn’t intend on getting to the end anyway... Hoping and praying I’m wrong!

11 hours ago, Kieran said:

So I was hoping to have booked trains and Hotel for 8th Feb by now... but something is telling me not to. I know I could try for refundable etc, but I am just sincerely unsure and worried about what to do. A cancellation feels inevitable ? 

I have booked everything already but I feel so anxious about the whole thing... I will go anyway because I am also attending some other musical theatre shows, but it would be a huge disappointment.

11 hours ago, IamZod said:

I’m really unlucky with concerts. 3 of the last 4 I booked for were cancelled - two whilst I was en route. I’m hoping Madonna doesn’t make it 4 out of 5. 

Which concerts are you attending?

10 hours ago, madgefan said:

I have this horrible feeling about shows on February 4, 5 and 6, and then 11, 12 and 13:cryin:

However, there is a 'charity' show on the 8.

Feb. 5 and 6, 8 and 9 are my shows... I also have upgraded my ticket to Medellin on Thursday!

I don't think she is going to cancel the whole tour, but after the second Lisbon show she is again posting about her injury... so I am full of doubts... I hope that, if she really has to, she cancels some shows and not an entire week.

What do you mean by "charity show"?

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, IamZod said:

There are cheaper seats still £140-£250 ish. It just depends on the night you want to go. Feb 16th seemed to have the most cheap end ones still. 

She better not cancel that one... :Madonna027:

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic