Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

Guest Nobody Knows Me
1 hour ago, IamZod said:

We'd have to console each other if it happens whilst we're sat waiting for the show to start. 

Honestly I think I’d cry if she cancelled my show, especially if she cancels on the same day. This will be my first time seeing her, and it feels like this could be her last tour sometimes, or at least her last tour for a good few years. 

1 hour ago, IamZod said:

The lady on the right looks like she’s on her phone. I hope M doesn’t notice :smile:.

Impossible, she locked the Batukadeiras' phones too in yondr cases.

They're praying to get them back... :lol:

Edited by Enrico (see edit history)

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

What do you mean by "charity show"?

London Madonna’s Madame X tickets for Charity

on January 9, 2020 at 3:53 pm

We invite you to take part in a fundraising raffle to raise money for Mencap.

You can win 2 tickets (worth £456.50 each) for Madonna’s Madame X London show on Saturday 8th Feb. 

All you have to do is entry the form here. The suggested donation to enter is £5 towards Sarah Gilbert’s Marathon fundraising.

Mencap is a UK based learning disability organisation working to make sure people with a learning disability are valued, respected and included. 

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2020/01/09/london-madonnas-madame-x-tickets-for-charity/

17 minutes ago, Enrico said:

But this charity may not be official, it doesn't seem to come from Madonna's team... 

Ticket agents sometimes donate a bunch of tickets to charities to help fill up empty shows. So it could be something along those lines. Maybe more to do with ticketmaster then madonna.

I feel like I’ve lost the luxury of having the show to look forward to. If it happens... wonderful. But I will have put off trains and hotel until the last minute and probably end up paying sky high prices. Also the growing buzz in the weeks leading up to an M show are gone for me as I’m expecting the worst ? Best to expect the worst and be surprised, eh? Let the disappointment sink in now ?

Call me Mr Sunshine ?

13 hours ago, Kieran said:

I feel like I’ve lost the luxury of having the show to look forward to. If it happens... wonderful. But I will have put off trains and hotel until the last minute and probably end up paying sky high prices. Also the growing buzz in the weeks leading up to an M show are gone for me as I’m expecting the worst ? Best to expect the worst and be surprised, eh? Let the disappointment sink in now ?

Call me Mr Sunshine ?

BadInformalCuttlefish-small.gif

How does the tickets works ?

I have a ticket for Jan 30 but still can't access to any e-ticket nowhere on my account... With barcode to scan at event entrance.

Is it same for everybody ?

Do we know when will e ticket will be downloadable ? 

I'm French and not used to this ticketmaster uk way to act... Thanks !

13 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

It doesnt mean a lot but both Live Nation UK and London Palladium tweeted about Madonna being there in a week.

I don't think it's a casuality that they posted that just now

Well, I prefer Madonna do what is best for her.  I suspect the tweets were prescheduled and they haven't had time to know she's cancelled yet, and if there is plans to cancel following shows that might still be in discussion. Though, the way Madonna has gone so far, she seems to think she can power through the tour even though she might cancel various dates here and there.  But again, I hate to see any fan traveling to see her, to get to the venue and then finding out the night of, the show is cancelled.  She's got 15 dates in London.  She's not finished with Lisbon. Only four shows in, and she's already cancelled.  This isn't looking good for London and Paris.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I must admit, I don't think it's great the way that today's cancellation has been handled. This is clearly taking its toll on her and I really am worried for her at this point. I really don't want this to jeopardise her health.

• Enrico featured this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic