Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

23 minutes ago, apj said:

Seriously...

21FEDDBF-7695-4A80-BB5F-21D9D346F98B.thumb.jpeg.9169711d2bcded9a35874a3ab135972a.jpeg

I think instead of GOD CONTROL she (and Casey Spooner lol) should have written:

"We've lost NET Control"

It's absurd - and annoying - how all these social networks keep posting things totally detached from reality.

The worst one is M's IG account, where Ricardo Gomez (if it's him) keeps posting pictures regardless. So, 5 minutes after a cancellation, you might see a new Story with M smiling and performing on stage.

On the opposite side, madonna.com is the last to know and basically doesn't update any info, or they do it when it's too late and the news is out everywhere.

And now - worse than ever - Live Nation announces the beginning of the London residency TOMORROW when EVERYBODY knows tomorrow is not happening. Ok, it's automatic: well, keep an eye on it.

Don't they realize how unprofessional and disturbing it is?

Is M aware of that?

ITS A MESS!!! @Enrico ? lol the most annoying thing is her IG account atm!!! As you said Ricardo is keep on posting stuff like if nothing is happening... if I were M I would stop posting nights out, I mean just to show some respect to her at the first place... no need to post at all!!! 

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Then he’ll cave and buy a ticket to another date :04:

Lol no, this is the second and last attempt.  I'll just wait for the limited edition VHS release to come out after she's done editing the living shit out of the footage.  

7 minutes ago, Louis said:

Lol no, this is the second and last attempt.  I'll just wait for the limited edition VHS release to come out after she's done editing the living shit out of the footage.  

Youre gonna have to wait for the final God Control remixes first and that's at least 5 years away :laughing:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
2 hours ago, Louis said:

Can you imagine what that human slug Piers Morgan will say about it.  

I’ve muted him on literally everything. The last thing I need is....that making unnecessary and stupid comments. 

5 hours ago, bedtimestory said:

UK fans better get ready for the late delays and cancellations...

If I where you, Id buy tickets for multiple dates to insure a concert lol

I’m just not bothering full stop - I can’t risk it - it’s bad enough she’s charging so much for this tour but the uncertainty of what show will go on is deal breaker for me - I’ll wait for the badly edited blu ray instead ?

Genuine question, why does Madonna rehearse the whole show before every show even when the show Is in the same venue and every other day? Do they really forget the moves if they don’t rehearse? Also, doesn’t that put way too much strain on her health by doing the show twice in the day she’s meant to do it?

1 hour ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Genuine question, why does Madonna rehearse the whole show before every show even when the show Is in the same venue and every other day? Do they really forget the moves if they don’t rehearse? Also, doesn’t that put way too much strain on her health by doing the show twice in the day she’s meant to do it?

Does she rehearse the entire thing or just parts of it?

2 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I don't think they rehearse the whole show. Usually it's before a group of shows in a new city begin. I'm sure it's just standard sound check before the doors open. 

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Does she rehearse the entire thing or just parts of it?

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

I don't think they rehearse the whole show. Usually it's before a group of shows in a new city begin. I'm sure it's just standard sound check before the doors open. 

I honestly don’t know but at the MDNA Tour, we could overhear that she did most of the show or all of it but sort of sped up.

I mean since she’s injured, a good idea would be to either make the show more ballad driven or to cut short with the dance segments and not rehearse since it’s the same venue for like 2 weeks now.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic