Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

41 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's her fault and her fault alone. 

Please, the smell, I can t with posts like this, I can understand smtng like this from the general public but a person on an M forum should quite know what this woman and who this artist is and has done in her life and carrier just counting the tour dates she has ever cancelled in 40years, IS IT HER FAULT NOT TO BE THE MERE UNREAL PROJECTION OF WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE when you approach human limits? 

1 hour ago, aciiid_rock said:

I'd hardly call that bad press. It's simply stating that the first show was cancelled and gave the reason why.

starting off with 'extending a stint on her sick bed' and saying fans paid up to £1000 for tickets is hardly positive is it. The article isn't sympathetic at all in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

I think it depends on timing, and the venue. I know in theatres, some stages are bigger/smaller. Larger numbers definitely should be rehearsed for staging and spacing purposes.

I’m sure they’d have to have a tech rehearsal in every new venue but the question was about every single night...

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m sure they’d have to have a tech rehearsal in every new venue but the question was about every single night...

Yeah I’m not sure... I performed in a travelling show of Beauty and the Beast. And in every new venue we would just do Be Our Guest as a tech rehearsal because it was the largest number. Don’t know about before every show as I’m sure it’s different for M. It would be interesting to know what they do.

25 minutes ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

Yeah what a bitch for being injured/unwell :Madonna007:

It's clear by now she KNOWS she's not performing 2 shows in 2 days in a row let alone 3 shows 3 days in a row.

People are paying hotels, transportation, etc to see her only for her to cancel the day of each show. Why?

Why not make the necessary cancellations right now? I mean...how hard is it to talk to her team about it right now? 

This isn't a simple injury. She knows what's going on with her. Madonna was known for being a professional and now suddenly i'm missing those days we didn't know if she was coming late on stage or not. Now she might show up or not?

She's doing theaters at those prices. Her hardcore fanbase is the one she's screwing here. This isn't really something she's going to make people forget. 

If she tours again, a lot of people will fear something like this again. We have a lot of fans traveling through countries. If not this, the late night starts. If not that...the lottery programs. This tour has shown us Madonna and her "team" are barely on speaking terms with Live Nation really.

I know a lot of people here will dismiss this post...but let's look at her touring career 10 years ago and now. This has nothing to do with lack of hits on her shows or ageism. It's her behavior. She's not thinking about her audience and what it takes for people to go watch her show. 

Now if we do get to have a ticket after all the lottery problems...she MIGHT or not show up. Even if she shows up she MIGHT or not show up on time. This was not happening years ago. 

3 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

It's clear by now she KNOWS she's not performing 2 shows in 2 days in a row let alone 3 shows 3 days in a row.

People are paying hotels, transportation, etc to see her only for her to cancel the day of each show. Why?

Why not make the necessary cancellations right now? I mean...how hard is it to talk to her team about it right now? 

This isn't a simple injury. She knows what's going on with her. Madonna was known for being a professional and now suddenly i'm missing those days we didn't know if she was coming late on stage or not. Now she might show up or not?

She's doing theaters at those prices. Her hardcore fanbase is the one she's screwing here. This isn't really something she's going to make people forget. 

If she tours again, a lot of people will fear something like this again. We have a lot of fans traveling through countries. If not this, the late night starts. If not that...the lottery programs. This tour has shown us Madonna and her "team" are barely on speaking terms with Live Nation really.

I know a lot of people here will dismiss this post...but let's look at her touring career 10 years ago and now. This has nothing to do with lack of hits on her shows or ageism. It's her behavior. She's not thinking about her audience and what it takes for people to go watch her show. 

Now if we do get to have a ticket after all the lottery problems...she MIGHT or not show up. Even if she shows up she MIGHT or not show up on time. This was not happening years ago. 

She s gon be remembered as the one who kept going till the end with a tour every time an "artist" ll cancel a tour due to a supposed health problem, at least on basic artists pop forums. 

But that s just a personal opinion

14 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I honestly don’t know but at the MDNA Tour, we could overhear that she did most of the show or all of it but sort of sped up.

I mean since she’s injured, a good idea would be to either make the show more ballad driven or to cut short with the dance segments and not rehearse since it’s the same venue for like 2 weeks now.

Well I hope it's an old video because her mess of an Instagram has tagged her in a rehearsal video 9 minutes ago. And even though I have heard reports, I really hope she has not been rehearsing yesterday and now today when a show has been cancelled and her Doctor has ordered her to rest.

1 hour ago, Voguerista said:

The gang has made it to London...

Worst tags now we know who is absolute shit at running, timing and managing the Instagram with Ricardo and now the Tour Manager Jeremy. Bet he can't wait to have this on his job history. Man must be near a nervous breakdown. 

Whereas Ricardo - sorry but you need to go back to PR school. When a world renowned artist has to cancel numerous shows, don't then post videos/pictures about how much she enjoyed previous shows two minutes later or out at another event. Anyone would think Guy Ritchie hired him for Madonna. 

3 hours ago, Kieran said:

F**k me, that jacket looks magnificent ?

(Already disappointed it’s not on the BluRay ?)

You never know. She’s notorious for pasting different numbers from different shows. But this jacket is 100% bad ass. Serving you militant pop Queen. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic