Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’d honestly love to see her just sat in the theatre performing a proper acoustic and intimate set. 

Wishing her the best of luck and praying that my show somehow survives this massacre. 

4 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I’d honestly love to see her just sat in the theatre performing a proper acoustic and intimate set. 

Wishing her the best of luck and praying that my show somehow survives this massacre. 

As much as I'm now looking forward to the MX show next week (if it goes ahead), I was originally looking forward to something along the lines of this... a 'mature, live band, jazzy' set with M's warmth and connection with the audience. I adore this performance for so many reasons - a breath of fresh air. Without all of the fireworks. In that sense, I get what TR is saying - but she will develop the show artistically in her own way and I'm there for the ride. Tim Rice should appreciate that.

Guest Nobody Knows Me
16 minutes ago, Kieran said:

As much as I'm now looking forward to the MX show next week (if it goes ahead), I was originally looking forward to something along the lines of this... a 'mature, live band, jazzy' set with M's warmth and connection with the audience. I adore this performance for so many reasons - a breath of fresh air. Without all of the fireworks. In that sense, I get what TR is saying - but she will develop the show artistically in her own way and I'm there for the ride. Tim Rice should appreciate that.

I was hoping for something along the lines of that as well, and it felt like she was at first. 

17 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Thanks so much. I forgot how much I loved that performance. I'm here too for the ride ....no matter what! 

1 hour ago, apj said:

There currently is one - if you’re unable to see it on the news page make sure you log in

Thank you! I literally saw it with 2 minutes to spare so sent them the first selfie I could throw together. Do you think they’ll have a ‘task’ for each show then?

No way. I dont want my M on a bar stool doing a acoustic show.  there may be others who jump around but nobody does it Like M.  No one does a show like M. I have seen plenty of the other ladies (loved their concerts) but there is just something missing.  The absolute detail of M's shows, the costumes and how M is always centre stage and in focus.  Some of the other shows with other artists sometimes the artist gets lost with all the dancers and some of the dancers costumes.  Oh dear.  they look like they have been picked up at a garage sale.  We should celebrate that M takes so much care in every aspect.  M has always used the joy of dance and movement in her music and shows.  That's a true part of her.  Look where she started. Lets not want to take that away.  Its part of the reason we love her so much.  She has had a injury.  It can happen to all of us who are physical. It has nothing to do with age.  Artists much younger than her have had it happened and cancelled whole tours.  We are just lucky this has never happened before in her career. rather than cancel the whole tour she's giving her best for most of us to see the show. Power to her

10 minutes ago, blondebenji said:

No way. I dont want my M on a bar stool doing a acoustic show.  there may be others who jump around but nobody does it Like M.  No one does a show like M. I have seen plenty of the other ladies (loved their concerts) but there is just something missing.  The absolute detail of M's shows, the costumes and how M is always centre stage and in focus.  Some of the other shows with other artists sometimes the artist gets lost with all the dancers and some of the dancers costumes.  Oh dear.  they look like they have been picked up at a garage sale.  We should celebrate that M takes so much care in every aspect.  M has always used the joy of dance and movement in her music and shows.  That's a true part of her.  Look where she started. Lets not want to take that away.  Its part of the reason we love her so much.  She has had a injury.  It can happen to all of us who are physical. It has nothing to do with age.  Artists much younger than her have had it happened and cancelled whole tours.  We are just lucky this has never happened before in her career. rather than cancel the whole tour she's giving her best for most of us to see the show. Power to her

Exactly! Some think she should resort to sitting as if she’s crippled! She obviously is in pain, but it must be more intense when she performs some nights, and other nights she copes. Yes, I want her to mind the doctors and be careful, but she’s not stupid! She also rather get through the rest of the tour rather cancel completely. She may cancel another two to four dates, but out of nearly 30, shows she is willing to do her best to not cancel and put her crew out of work, while disappointing less fans. 

10 minutes ago, MarXus said:

It’s the outfit, if not some padded undergarments.  There’s no “wishful thinking” about it.  She doesn’t look like that all the time. It’s oddly proportioned even in the front! 

I think it’s some sort of support for the butt implants 

2 hours ago, Haseena said:

Thank you! I literally saw it with 2 minutes to spare so sent them the first selfie I could throw together. Do you think they’ll have a ‘task’ for each show then?

No, they haven’t changed it up since starting it last year. Not sure if they’ll have a contest for each show though - they only had it for opening night in Lisbon.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic