Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

6 hours ago, Kieran said:

Fun little tidbit:

A guy I work with was at this show and he said M did this performance THREE times! He said it was a little bizarre because they were all pretty much the same. And the audience hype man was trying to get them to be into it for all the performances.  Jimmy Fallon left after the first one. And when she finished the third one she took her ear piece out and just walked off. ? No love for the crowd who just watched her sing Borderline REALLY SLOW three times in a row. 

10 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Fun little tidbit:

A guy I work with was at this show and he said M did this performance THREE times! He said it was a little bizarre because they were all pretty much the same. And the audience hype man was trying to get them to be into it for all the performances.  Jimmy Fallon left after the first one. And when she finished the third one she took her ear piece out and just walked off. ? No love for the crowd who just watched her sing Borderline REALLY SLOW three times in a row. 

Haha! I love it. Thanks for sharing! 

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Fun little tidbit:

This is an example how we know too much about people and situation's anymore which suck the magic and illusion out of our idols.  Of course, we know it's not always smooth sailing, but it's just nice sometimes to leave something left unknown. 

That said, thanks for sharing.  I guess over the years, we've always known Madonna was a persona who rehearses many times and usually does several live takes. 

Fun little tidbit:

They were truly blessed to be there

Fun little tidbit:

Imagine being Jimmy and leaving Madonna singing Borderline. :laughing:

It wouldn't have been her own choice, it would have been the in house musical director.

Late last year I attended a filming of a British singers UK weekly variety show that airs its new series this year. The singers voice is virtually powerhouse perfect all of the time, Shirley Bassey meets Donna Summer style singer, and both hers and every guests performance had to be repeated up to four times to get every angle and note perfect, and then the audience had to watch it played back on the screen and dance like crazy.

It was wonderful :)

As for Borderline, three times and she still didn't get that YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH very pleasant on the ears. I love that performance though! 

8 minutes ago, scion said:

It wouldn't have been her own choice, it would have been the in house musical director.

Late last year I attended a filming of a British singers UK weekly variety show that airs its new series this year. The singers voice is virtually powerhouse perfect all of the time, Shirley Bassey meets Donna Summer style singer, and both hers and every guests performance had to be repeated up to four times to get every angle and note perfect, and then the audience had to watch it played back on the screen and dance like crazy.

It was wonderful :)

As for Borderline, three times and she still didn't get that YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH very pleasant on the ears. I love that performance though! 

It would be so nice to see a whole concert like this!

22 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

The first london show is tonight right?

Yes it is, exciting to see if the new 'God Control' coat is on and if 'Crave' is out of the setlist and if she sings 'Sodade' :thinker:

My prediction is that she won't sing either 'Sodade' (Because she's not in Lisbon anymore) and that she won't sing 'Crave' because of the dancing in it.

Wonder if there'll be anymore changes?

4 hours ago, scion said:

I like it too and I love the trousers and belt. My first thought was to ensure no repeat of S&S "lose my myyyyyyyyinnnd". She did end up doing it in Jimmy but not nearly as bad as S&S.

2 hours ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

I lost hope when I saw these some times back, I think it's just before the debut of Madame X clip on Instagram. This is her real ass

4E26CDA100000578-0-image-m-140_1531461033871.jpg

Madonna -Riding-her-bicycle-in-London--08.jpg

Of course it is, and she also posted that photo when you can clearyl see the ass is "real"

NINTCHDBPICT000429703820.jpg?w=1240

We all love to pretend those are not implants. 

31 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Of course it is, and she also posted that photo when you can clearyl see the ass is "real"

NINTCHDBPICT000429703820.jpg?w=1240

We all love to pretend those are not implants. 

At the same time I am convinced that now she has lost weight and have a totally new shape instead of this mirror selfie, Now a lot of fat has gone away from hips but she uses a padding to emphasize the contrast between the thin legs and the big kasdashian butt.

On tour she use something to pull up, she has always used something like that...remember the red carpet (living for love at Grammy)

Edited by Ro.bodyknowsme (see edit history)

• Fighter unfeatured this topic