Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Of course it is, and she also posted that photo when you can clearyl see the ass is "real"

NINTCHDBPICT000429703820.jpg?w=1240

We all love to pretend those are not implants. 

Not implant if you ask me. She probably had fat transfer from her belly to her bum. If you look through 2017-18 you can clearly see that she put on weight a lot and wears a body shaper or a elastic support girdle - not sure the exact name)  underneath her dress (Regis Kelly, Malawi etc). She probably had he infamous brazilian butt lift. It takes some months to settle down to the definitive size.

1 hour ago, Ro.bodyknowsme said:

At the same time I am convinced that now she has lost weight and have a totally new shape instead of this mirror selfie, Now a lot of fat has gone away from hips but she uses a padding to emphasize the contrast between the thin legs and the big kasdashian butt.

On tour she use something to pull up, she has always used something like that...remember the red carpet (living for love at Grammy)

Maybe you're right, but someone should tell her it still looks hideous. 

7 minutes ago, moon1 said:

my previous post is hidden... not sure why. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Mine was hidden too, now it's not. 

Because they both featured words that the system recognizes as "bad".

I approved them, I know @Fighterwon't be happy about it.

This is also a thread about London, could you please stick to the subject?

I have a request for those attending tonight. Can you take photos of march that is inside , and how it is inside. There is sth like worm up party from i gues 6:30 in london palladium is it for everybody? Cuz i'm attending 11 th and i want to be prepared <3 Sending positive vibez to all you , have a great show and evening,

10 minutes ago, Kuba Pondel said:

I chcecked my ticketmaster today and now they added option to sell tickets? Do you guys have same? Someone knows how it works or how to buy tickets from person per ticketmaster? So many questions sorry but its my first time :D 

Me too.

I also got a mail saying  "Your tickets are now ready!"

But actually they are not. You too?

10 minutes ago, Kuba Pondel said:

I chcecked my ticketmaster today and now they added option to sell tickets? Do you guys have same? Someone knows how it works or how to buy tickets from person per ticketmaster? So many questions sorry but its my first time :D 

Same here. Nothing else has changed and I have no bar code yet.....I would be happy about that, but at the same time I received an email saying my ticket is ready.....but they're not. Anyone clarify????

4 minutes ago, Semtex1 said:

What happens if your phone gets stolen/freezes. No entry??  At least an airline ticket can be sorted at the desk with a real life human...this type of modern life is not for me

Go to the box office with your ID and cc and they should be able to print your ticket

• Fighter unfeatured this topic