Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

7 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Any celebrities at the show??? ???

Mike Dean was there, a very famous music producer and songwriter. He's produced songs for Kanye West, Selena Gomez, Beyonce and ofc - Madonna. 

He has produced: Illuminati, Holy Water, Inside Out, Wash All Over Me, Autotune Baby, S.E.X., God Control, Crave, Crazy, Come Alive, Faz Gostozo, Looking for Mercy and Back That up to the Beat. 

9 hours ago, Gaviinj said:

Costumes I’m unsure about I’m afraid. We got the cheap seats at the back for £60 standing, but just before the show started they wanted to move us to row S due to unsold seats....

Where do you get those tickets from? Ticketmaster or at the doors or where? Also I didn’t know the had any standing tickets 

2 hours ago, Kuba Pondel said:

were people standing more or sitting? and do you know if you can stand un upper circle (grand circle)?

Where do you even get standing tickets from and where do they stand? Ticketmaster just shows me the best available without any chance to pick seats or categories 

So with regard to the standing thing, there was probably about 15 of us just stood at the back, either side of the mixing desk leaning on some railings behind the last row of the stalls seating. 

When tickets initially went on sale it just gave you the option to buy “best available” which of course was mega money, but if you scrolled down to the bottom you could choose your own seats, and we managed to get two standing tickets for £60 each. The seats above cut off about the top third of the stage but for £60 ik cool with that. 

toward the end when people realised that she would be walking up the aisle next to us to exit it filled up pretty fast..... 

6 minutes ago, Gaviinj said:

So with regard to the standing thing, there was probably about 15 of us just stood at the back, either side of the mixing desk leaning on some railings behind the last row of the stalls seating. 

When tickets initially went on sale it just gave you the option to buy “best available” which of course was mega money, but if you scrolled down to the bottom you could choose your own seats, and we managed to get two standing tickets for £60 each. The seats above cut off about the top third of the stage but for £60 ik cool with that. 

toward the end when people realised that she would be walking up the aisle next to us to exit it filled up pretty fast..... 

I could definitely put up with that for £60 - it’s not like she is at the top of the stage excessively on this show - just a few times really

• Fighter unfeatured this topic