Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

45 minutes ago, Andymad said:

It would be cool if they had pop up kiosks in every city to buy tour merchandise for the GP. Sure is better than waiting for an order from her website.

I was under the impression that London was getting a Pop Up Store as well. It's a shame there's none since it's a very important city.

From djs at Madonnatribe:

So unfortunately the pleasant surprise of last nights relatively on time start was not to be repeated tonight. The show started at 9.20pm (35 minutes later than last night) and finished at 11.05pm (same time as last night) making this the shortest show so far of the tour at 1h45. 

Sadly this was made possible by the removal of the first section - the show started directly at Vogue - meaning there was no God Control, Dark Ballet, Human Nature, or Express Yourself Accapella. 
Whether this was done to accommodate her injury or not I guess we’ll never know, but it seems odd that section was cut when she started 25 minutes later than last night and we know she had to be off stage by 11pm... 

The show did feel a lot shorter - it was over in a flash for me - but that was due to a very personal reason that I will explain in a separate post.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic