Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

12 minutes ago, Synchrone said:

Sorry if already asked but does the show start with the gunshots and the words of James Baldwin and then transition into Vogue or just start with vogue?

Apparently it just started with the Madame X manifesto then goes straight into Vogue

7 hours ago, Winn said:

@RinoTheBouncerI've never really liked Bad Girl but that wouldve worked well on this tour. Die Another Day is a good idea too.

Though I've never really seen the whole spy thing in this era.. other than a trench coat. Kinda reductive.

Bad Girl is one of my most favorite songs and it’s strangely neglected ?

Yes, I would’ve wished for some actual directional efforts to make the spy persona thing stand out and get fleshed out, but as you said, it was nothing beyond an eye patch and and a trench coat, sadly...

13 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Bad Girl is one of my most favorite songs and it’s strangely neglected ?

Yes, I would’ve wished for some actual directional efforts to make the spy persona thing stand out and get fleshed out, but as you said, it was nothing beyond an eye patch and and a trench coat, sadly...

Love Bad Girl.

I hope that the cancellation of the first part is the consequence of the curfew and that in Paris she will not zap God Control - Dark Ballet and Hunan nature / if it’s to lighten the show in choreography on the second evening of the consecutive dates here feared for the public ... or else she should do at least two more songs after Future on the piano or on the piano ? to compensate ...

22 minutes ago, Danton said:

I hope that the cancellation of the first part is the consequence of the curfew and that in Paris she will not zap God Control - Dark Ballet and Hunan nature / if it’s to lighten the show in choreography on the second evening of the consecutive dates here feared for the public ... or else she should do at least two more songs after Future on the piano or on the piano ? to compensate ...

Yes, when i heard about the shortened show i became very stressed, thinking please god, not my show, not after i paid all that money etc etc. Sadly, it did happen. Not helped by the slightly annoying family in front of me who from what i gleaned from their chatting, got free tickets. Glugging beer and asking if she was doing the old songs yet!

1 hour ago, tommymad said:

Rubbing it in (unintentionally).

Oh my god the timing of this post, lol.

Someone competent please take over her social media accounts, please dear god i beg of you. Didn't we suffer enough when we had to endure her fever dream-esque postings during the Rebel Heart era?  :Madonna023:

1 minute ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Oh my god the timing of this post, lol.

Someone competent please take over her social media accounts, please dear god i beg of you. Didn't we suffer enough when we had to endure her fever dream-esque postings during the Rebel Heart era?  :Madonna023:

I was just thinking the same. It is not a good look. They need fired. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

After this era end Im really curious about her insta stories and posts actually ?

#music #method #magic #soon

1 hour ago, Danton said:

Madonna changing the show with something that was not planned and rehearsed? What about her artistic integrity (that does not exist when it comes to cutting things...)? :laughing:

Was really hoping the beginning wouldn’t get cut last night, but alas it did. However I still really enjoyed it, my first Madame X show. I’ve got tickets to one more show, which is the first of a two consecutive show run this time (rather than the second) so if she is alternating hopefully I’ll get the full show next time.

Saying that, I still absolutely loved the show. She was genuinely funny and seemed in good spirits and didn’t seem too badly affected by the injuries (apart from having dancers in hand to assist her up and down stairs - why such a large percentage of the songs still have stairs built into the choreography is beyond me!! They’re really not needed for the most part).

As many people have said, Frozen is spectacular. Her vocals really shine though, as they did in the Fado song and Like A Prayer also. Hopefully I’ll get to see God Control and Dark Ballet next time. Towards the end of the show in one of her chats about James Baldwin she actually said along the lines of “as I quote... well, sometimes quote... at the beginning of my show” and looked kind of awkward/embarrassed in a funny way. She’s definitely aware of the situation, it must be for a reason that it’s getting cut for some shows.

13 minutes ago, TwistedRope said:

Was really hoping the beginning wouldn’t get cut last night, but alas it did. However I still really enjoyed it, my first Madame X show. I’ve got tickets to one more show, which is the first of a two consecutive show run this time (rather than the second) so if she is alternating hopefully I’ll get the full show next time.

Saying that, I still absolutely loved the show. She was genuinely funny and seemed in good spirits and didn’t seem too badly affected by the injuries (apart from having dancers in hand to assist her up and down stairs - why such a large percentage of the songs still have stairs built into the choreography is beyond me!! They’re really not needed for the most part).

As many people have said, Frozen is spectacular. Her vocals really shine though, as they did in the Fado song and Like A Prayer also. Hopefully I’ll get to see God Control and Dark Ballet next time. Towards the end of the show in one of her chats about James Baldwin she actually said along the lines of “as I quote... well, sometimes quote... at the beginning of my show” and looked kind of awkward/embarrassed in a funny way. She’s definitely aware of the situation, it must be for a reason that it’s getting cut for some shows.

Her reference to the cut start actually increased my annoyance! I think if if id been surrounded by like minded fans itd have been a better experience. The married couples around me I dont think realised what had happened. I always get too affected by what other people are doing at concerts. My madonna love is a private thing! ?

26 minutes ago, tommymad said:

Her reference to the cut start actually increased my annoyance! I think if if id been surrounded by like minded fans itd have been a better experience. The married couples around me I dont think realised what had happened. I always get too affected by what other people are doing at concerts. My madonna love is a private thing! ?

Yeah I totally get you. There was a couple in the row in front of me in the stalls who were so drunk and loud and annoying. I just kept thinking, you must have paid so much for these tickets are you’re not even paying attention! People getting up to use the toilet too. Wish everyone would just sit down and concentrate :laughing:

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Did you see they just Reuploaded that performance? 

Just watched it. As far as i can tell just listening through my phone speaker, they turned up her live vocal which fearures strong autotune, more hard tuned than the studio version which was louder in the broadcast version 

12 minutes ago, tommymad said:

Just watched it. As far as i can tell just listening through my phone speaker, they turned up her live vocal which fearures strong autotune, more hard tuned than the studio version which was louder in the broadcast version 

Yes I think that’s what happened as well

• Fighter unfeatured this topic