Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

17 hours ago, tommymad said:

You make valid points but allow those who attended a chopped up show to share their disappointment. 

I know how you feel, I felt the same after Rebel Heart in Manchester in 2015. So disappointed even though my friend really enjoyed the same show.

21 hours ago, tommymad said:

I wish id been informed of this prior and been offered a refund or partial refund. Absolutely gutted. The wait for her to come on and realising what was about to happen was so unbearable, a very unpleasant experience. This was my one madame x show and purchased with borrowed cash. What a disaster. 

This is exactly what I am worried about for this Saturday. Sorry that you had this happen ? It would affect the whole experience and cherished memories. Irrespective of what anyone says or complains about regarding posts that relate to disappointment, and no matter how fantastic the rest of the show is - your experience is genuine and honest. Thank you for sharing.

23 minutes ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Guy: "The fans say your bib is ugly and to ditch it."
M: "What's that? Oh, ditch the jacket and hat and keep the bib. I'll cut Vogue too."

lol

M: 'I'm not compromising my show'

Guy: 'Well, the feedback is that they don't like the bib'

M: 'Fuck them. I'll cut the start of my fucking show. Let's start at Vogue'

13 hours ago, Kieran said:

This is exactly what I am worried about for this Saturday. Sorry that you had this happen ? It would affect the whole experience and cherished memories. Irrespective of what anyone says or complains about regarding posts that relate to disappointment, and no matter how fantastic the rest of the show is - your experience is genuine and honest. Thank you for sharing.

Ill keep my fingers crossed for, I hope you have a great time.

Forgot to mention in my post about Sunday’s show - she mentioned the fact that it was Super Bowl Sunday a few times, like when drinking the beer etc and talking about American culture. And one of the times she said along the lines of ‘who saw my Super Bowl show?’ and obviously everyone cheered, and then she was like ‘mine was still the best one right?’  and everyone cheered even louder. Was a nice moment :heart:

• Fighter unfeatured this topic