Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

22 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

Guy: "The fans say your bib is ugly and to ditch it."
M: "What's that? Oh, ditch the jacket and hat and keep the bib. I'll cut Vogue too."

Well M's admitted that's why she wears the grills... because fans hate them.

I stare at your sig all the time btw. I never paid much attention to that wrestler but now i love her. She looks bad ass.

7 minutes ago, Winn said:

I stare at your sig all the time btw. I never paid much attention to that wrestler but now i love her. She looks bad ass.

"Oh, they don't like my speeches now do they? Scrap the show and let me tell them about how Martha Graham gave me the name Madame X. And let's sell one pair of my shoes so Mercy can have new boas during Crave in the show."

"You cut Crave already though."

"Oh I did? Well, no boas! Tell Mercy to finish the remaster of Like a Prayer on Napster cause the fans are waiting. Rip one of the remixes off YouTube as a bonus too! Ask Aldo for a new cover and make it limited to ten worldwide!"

9 minutes ago, Winn said:

Ronda? Yeah, I've been a fan of hers for a long time. Seen her twice in person and my goal is to meet her one day. She was huge in UFC until she lost fights and then left. Came to WWE in 2018 and has been on hiatus since April of last year. Despite the lashings she got, she's good in the ring and put on good matches for being new at the spot. Did a Halloween costume of hers in 2018. She also did the voice of Sonya on the MK game that was released.

Any advice please welcomed, I’m hoping to record my London date tomorrow using my iPhone, which way should I put the phone in the yondr pouch? I didn’t want to hold my phone as there will be noise on the recording will it sound ok placed on the floor in front of me or in my merchandise bag? Providing I get to record it I will share here after 

20 minutes ago, Matty said:

Any advice please welcomed, I’m hoping to record my London date tomorrow using my iPhone, which way should I put the phone in the yondr pouch? I didn’t want to hold my phone as there will be noise on the recording will it sound ok placed on the floor in front of me or in my merchandise bag? Providing I get to record it I will share here after 

I'll be at the show too. Today I tried to record the musical Waitress, I really didn't know where to put the phone in the beginning: in my pocket? On the floor? But I was lucky cause the seat next to me was empty.

It all went well (and the sound is good enough) until the phone said the app was taking too much energy, the sim card was blocked. I spent three hours of nightmare. My new phone not working on the day I need it the most! Then I read online that sometimes you need to empty cache and after restarting it again it finally worked. But I don't want to be distracted by this tomorrow, so if you are recording it I might do it on Thursday.

21 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I'll be at the show too. Today I tried to record the musical Waitress, I really didn't know where to put the phone in the beginning: in my pocket? On the floor? But I was lucky cause the seat next to me was empty.

It all went well (and the sound is good enough) until the phone said the app was taking too much energy, the sim card was blocked. I spent three hours of nightmare. My new phone not working on the day I need it the most! Then I read online that sometimes you need to empty cache and after restarting it again it finally worked. But I don't want to be distracted by this tomorrow, so if you are recording it I might do it on Thursday.

Seems like a lot to stress over to record a show, especially if they catch you. I suggest you just go and enjoy the show.  In due time, we're going to have an official recording.

The few times I pulled out to film the shows (a song or two) I've been at, I literally have never watched them again, other than when I watched them back the first time. 

6 minutes ago, Enrico said:

You are right but we very much appreciated those who shared their tour experiences in the forum and I would like to return the favour if I can.

I have another question. Is it true that no drinks are allowed inside? That's what a statement from Paris says today.

As much as you stressed over this, you should just go and enjoy.  You can still share your tour experience with us, with your words.  Besides, I hate to hear that something happened while you were trying to record the show, and ruined your experience. 

6 hours ago, Matty said:

You probably won’t get to choose how they put it in. But I would make sure to set your Audio settings to lossless. If you are using voice memos, go to settings/voice memos/audio quality. ??

• Fighter unfeatured this topic