Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

Preshow started at 8:05 and ended at 8:30. Eight songs, including Secret (first shivers of the night), Don't tell me, WTG and LAV. I was impressed that the public didn't care much about them, cause they are really great. Makes me understand why the show is not focused on live music.

The vocal backing track is always covering the live vocals. Guys, I am sorry but the real vocals are Fado Pechincha and Frozen. Plus various bits here and there. You can her M breathe there, and often. You never her a single breathing in Crazy, for instance.

People were all sat at 8:40, but kept walking in and out. She came out after 9:00, by then I was almost sure she would cut the first songs.

Obviously there is a group of M fans who know each other, I am sorry I don't know anyone. The guy next to me wasn't hapoy I was invading his space trying hard too see something.

She said she would sung Can't help falling if it wasn't for the curfew.

Polaroid was between two, a boy from Poland who offered 2000$, a girl who offered 2000£. M asked wheter dollars or pounds are more valuable, it makes me wonder if she paid Guy Ritchie in dollars or pounds :laughing:

Sorry not to meet you. I’d had shoulder surgery that morning and am full of cold so sat most of the show lol. Hope you had a wonderful evening. Most of the touring fans in London are the good people. The bad ones never made it to the UK. Xx

7 hours ago, lmvc said:

I think rules are made for everyone. If not, there will be caos and corruption. If u have to finish at 23.15 u have to finish at 23.15. Have all day to prepare to go in time. That's all.

They cut her at 11.10pm.

venue security have told us since day 1 her final curtain down is 11.15pm.

On at least 2 shows so far she’s finished at 11.12pm.

there was some shitty power play going on.

no matter what official statement is agreed today by Madonna’s camp and the Palladium, they shut the curtains 5 minutes early. 

1 hour ago, andifeel said:

Sorry not to meet you. I’d had shoulder surgery that morning and am full of cold so sat most of the show lol. Hope you had a wonderful evening. Most of the touring fans in London are the good people. The bad ones never made it to the UK. Xx

Don’t worry, you were dancing your arse off on my new TV, as I was watching the Bananarama Blu-ray for the first time and there you were, raving away with Gemma :lol:

So it’s my Birthfay today, and I’m sort of tempted to see the tour. Do I get my arse down to London? The tickets available are... not great really, I’m so undecided. I’m leaning towards no, but that could change.

1 hour ago, scion said:

Don’t worry, you were dancing your arse off on my new TV, as I was watching the Bananarama Blu-ray for the first time and there you were, raving away with Gemma :lol:

So it’s my Birthfay today, and I’m sort of tempted to see the tour. Do I get my arse down to London? The tickets available are... not great really, I’m so undecided. I’m leaning towards no, but that could change.

I think you should. Happy birthday!!!

Notice how on the official video on Facebook of I Rise you can only hear her say ‘COME ON PEOPLE’, but can’t really hear her singing at all. Kinda sums up what Enrico said about most of the music genuinely coming from a tape.

The atmosphere on that video though, wonderful, takes me back to RHT Glasgow which was a terrific night!

and as for Censorship, she really needs to look up what censorship means. She wasn’t censored, the post itself makes it clear the true curfew should be 11pm... if 11.15 is supposed to be the absolute final cut off, the venue probably just got sick of her taking the stage time of the show to the edge every night.

i have a feeling tonight will be the shorter show, and I’m still scouting for a decent seat.

9 minutes ago, scion said:

Notice how on the official video on Facebook of I Rise you can only hear her say ‘COME ON PEOPLE’, but can’t really hear her singing at all. Kinda sums up what Enrico said about most of the music genuinely coming from a tape.

The atmosphere on that video though, wonderful, takes me back to RHT Glasgow which was a terrific night!

and as for Censorship, she really needs to look up what censorship means. She wasn’t censored, the post itself makes it clear the true curfew should be 11pm... if 11.15 is supposed to be the absolute final cut off, the venue probably just got sick of her taking the stage time of the show to the edge every night.

Oh that takes me back. That RHT show in Glasgow was the best I've ever seen her. She was so engaging, down to earth, actually funny and no diva attitude.

Although, she did start at around 9.40? So she must have known she was getting cut off because she rushed the fan meet with Unapologetic Bitch and as she exited the stage I could hear her saying something like "I don't care motherf**kers, I am going to come out and sing holiday" and it was a truly unique and amazing moment. However, a Sunday night wasn't the best night to choose to run over curfew.

Glasgow was fabulous and she was in fine voice, she sounded awful in Manchester by comparison. Glasgow  and Manchester 2009 are my two fave experiences. 

The fan reactions on Facebook kinda sum up the public perception and lack of tolerance to her pity party I am the censored artist victim persona she adopts when things go wrong (that she could have avoided).

At the end of the day, she and some fans can call the venue all they want, but start on timE and finish on time is very simple logic. 

3A3110C6-6A88-4D81-9A0C-5A0AFD58EE18.png

C73F609F-8018-48ED-9E20-099785AD188A.png

28 minutes ago, scion said:

i have a feeling tonight will be the shorter show, and I’m still scouting for a decent seat.

Actually it sounds like the mic is not even on. It's not like she lost her voice lol

11 minutes ago, ron92 said:

Those comments are trash. The show is really long, and she already cut Crave. It’s impossible to star earlier because of the line for the phone ecc...

Not at all. You’d just open doors at 1830. Excuse all you like, she could be on stage at 20:45 every night.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic