Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

5 minutes ago, scion said:

Not at all. You’d just open doors at 1830. Excuse all you like, she could be on stage at 20:45 every night.

Yes but she is not a robot. Sometimes the rehearsal starts late or finish later than usual. She and the dancers rehearsed every day even if the theatre is the same because problems can actually happen even if the night before all was good. Before every show she has to be prepare, and that’s require time. I mean, she also has her private things to do with her family, there is a lot more than we imagined behind every shows (not only Madonna). I can understand bad comments when she is really late, but in this case, I think there are just trash. Especially because this time she sing the final song anyway. 

1 hour ago, ron92 said:

Yes but she is not a robot. Sometimes the rehearsal starts late or finish later than usual. She and the dancers rehearsed every day even if the theatre is the same because problems can actually happen even if the night before all was good. Before every show she has to be prepare, and that’s require time. I mean, she also has her private things to do with her family, there is a lot more than we imagined behind every shows (not only Madonna). I can understand bad comments when she is really late, but in this case, I think there are just trash. Especially because this time she sing the final song anyway. 

There are huge penalties for the venue if they go past curfew apparently. I can kind of see both sides. Personally I think 11pm is too early, if residents live near a popular established venue the law should fall in favour of the venue as no doubt it was there before any of the residents. In other places this wouldn't happen, if you wanted peace and quiet you wouldn't move close to a busy street where there are theatres, bars etc. Why is it she has this problem there and nowhere else?

I’m all for strict curfews, it’s respect for the fans whom travel home after and respectful for the workers who expect the shows to be over and the venue locked up by 12. 

I actually like the fact she’s had a bit of a shove from them. For someone with a reputation of being super disciplined, her lateness this last few years is almost uncanny.

She looks lovely on those photos btw!

Just now, broujeorbit said:

Its unfair to say that only madonna has her private things going on. The people who work there have their private things too. So it aint only madonna. Nobody wants to work a minute longer because of somebody’s tardiness. Certainly not me. Not for Madonna, rihanna, beyonce or obama. They’re not paying my bills. We close at 11 so get the f out because i want to clock out and go home! So whoever did that, did the right thing. Ain’t nobody got time for diva problems.

You don’t go to work, to your boss with this attitude. When you have a big presentation at work, you make sure to be on time. If you’re late, its your fault. You don’t holla censorship to your boss, do you? 

No hate but some of y’all fans accepting things that are not ok just because it’s Madonna. But if it was your colleague, yall wouldve send a 10 letter page complaint to your boss, the mayor, lawyers, the insurance company...

Just keep it 100. Her behavior was not ok and fans have the right to complain about it. 

I love this post.

She's attempting to play victim and martyr once more, claiming she has been 'censored', where in fact, if she just pulled her head out of her own arse and got to the stage on time then she wouldn't get these problems. When booking the venue, she and her team would have known about the curfew rules... before getting onto the stage she would have known about the curfew rules. Had she stopped showing disrespect to both venue and fans by constantly arriving late, then things would run smoothly and she would get a lot less criticism. She really is taking the piss now

2 hours ago, scion said:

It’s my birthday. Just had an okay ticket in the bag on ticketmaster but I’ve got the same feeling. With a train I could be down there for a 9pm start, but I just feel is £455 plus a £90 return train worth it for a shortened show?

maybe not.

Happy Birthday

2 hours ago, PWCCA said:

She's attempting to play victim and martyr once more, claiming she has been 'censored', where in fact, if she just pulled her head out of her own arse and got to the stage on time then she wouldn't get these problems. When booking the venue, she and her team would have known about the curfew rules... before getting onto the stage she would have known about the curfew rules. Had she stopped showing disrespect to both venue and fans by constantly arriving late, then things would run smoothly and she would get a lot less criticism. She really is taking the piss now

Well I do think she’s playing it up a bit because it really reflects the theme of the tour and her overall brand.

5 hours ago, DickTracy said:

lol @ Madonna's Instagram commenting back on people's snark. She should do this as a segment on the show instead of beer bitch "so what are people saying on the internet now, let's have a look" especially with her kidnapping all the cell phones :lol:

I love how she claps back.  She's always spot on, and doesn't mince words!

• Fighter unfeatured this topic