Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

God i'll be really bummed out if she cuts the first section for my show. I've spent a lot of money on tickets, airfare and hotel, the most i have for any single entertainment event.  I wish to have the full experience and to watch the entire show as it is intended. 

Tonight was brilliant yes she started with Vogue but it works as an opener, last nights show was brilliant I feel lucky to have seen 2 different versions of the tour. Also new hair tonight for Vogue she asked wig on or wig off and we voted off she looked good. Also i met @Enricotonight thank you for being so nice it was a pleasure to meet you.

4 minutes ago, cyberrage said:

So she censored herself the very next day:laughing: 

Exactly. Not many will get the irony.

At the end of the day if she is making a point of shortening every second show, she should do a pro-rata style percentage refund on all tickets for all day 2 affected shows, because it’s seriously unfair. 

I was considering going today and had the ticket in my basket (not the best, row M), but for £455 I’m glad I didn’t bother now. 

Roll on the next proper arena or stadium tour... I’m so interested to see what happens when this whole strange era is over.

Just now, Matty said:

Tonight was brilliant yes she started with Vogue but it works as an opener, last nights show was brilliant I feel lucky to have seen 2 different versions of the tour. Also new hair tonight for Vogue she asked wig on or wig off and we voted off she looked good. Also i met @Enricotonight thank you for being so nice it was a pleasure to meet you.

I'd love to see the 1st section with no wig. Her real hair looks awesome.

Hace 10 minutos, Matty dijo:

Esta noche fue brillante, sí, ella comenzó con Vogue, pero funciona como una apertura, el show de anoche fue brillante. Me siento afortunada de haber visto 2 versiones diferentes de la gira. También el nuevo cabello esta noche para Vogue le solicitó a la peluca que se pusiera o se quitara la peluca y votamos que se podría bien. También conocí a @Enrico esta noche, gracias por ser tan amable que fue un placer conocerte.

So she put on a different wig tonight?

22 minutes ago, Matty said:

Is it true she sang Simon & Garfunkel's The Sound of Silence instead of doing the beer chat? If so, way cool. 

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Is it true she sang Simon & Garfunkel's The Sound of Silence instead of doing the beer chat? If so, way cool. 

Yes she sang the sound of silence you could tell she was still pissed about last night mentioning a few times that she was against the clock, American life she didn’t do the full rap she screamed I’m assuming this is her way of getting out her frustrations. She said she was not only a performer or a pop star but a story teller and it’s hard to tell a story when you’ve got a stop watch against you. She said people need to stop complaining about the change of show on the 2nd night it’s either no show or altered show we all know she has an injury so people need to shut the fuck up. 

5 minutes ago, Matty said:

Yes she sang the sound of silence you could tell she was still pissed about last night mentioning a few times that she was against the clock, American life she didn’t do the full rap she screamed I’m assuming this is her way of getting out her frustrations. She said she was not only a performer or a pop star but a story teller and it’s hard to tell a story when you’ve got a stop watch against you. She said people need to stop complaining about the change of show on the 2nd night it’s either no show or altered show so people need to shut the fuck up. 

The thing is though, that attitude towards fans is vulgar, if she literally said ‘shut the fuck up’. She should be refunding them the difference realistically. If the show is altered because of health issues, there’s absolutely nothing to stop her adding in two or three proper acoustic or stand still songs to make up for the deficit. They’re fully rehearsed and ready to go.  And no, acapella parts of old singles or acapella covers of other people’s songs don’t count as performances LOL

If the first three songs are so detrimental to her health, why not permanently drop them from every show and create space for the aforementioned rehearsed acoustic songs in the Fado section or before Frozen?

Fightong against a curfew and tardiness just isn’t something you expect of a 61 year old woman with a brilliant professional reputation as a punctual performer until relatively recently.

thats my thoughts anyway, I’m sure many will disagree x

7 minutes ago, Matty said:

Yes she sang the sound of silence you could tell she was still pissed about last night mentioning a few times that she was against the clock, American life she didn’t do the full rap she screamed I’m assuming this is her way of getting out her frustrations. She said she was not only a performer or a pop star but a story teller and it’s hard to tell a story when you’ve got a stop watch against you. She said people need to stop complaining about the change of show on the 2nd night it’s either no show or altered show so people need to shut the fuck up. 

I’d love to hear audio of that song,  I absolutely love that one.

30 minutes ago, Matty said:

Yes she sang the sound of silence you could tell she was still pissed about last night mentioning a few times that she was against the clock, American life she didn’t do the full rap she screamed I’m assuming this is her way of getting out her frustrations. She said she was not only a performer or a pop star but a story teller and it’s hard to tell a story when you’ve got a stop watch against you. She said people need to stop complaining about the change of show on the 2nd night it’s either no show or altered show we all know she has an injury so people need to shut the fuck up. 

Cool! Thanks for more details! ????

58 minutes ago, Matty said:

Different version of tour because she cuts first part?.... 

So u can go to toilet and u'll have another nee versio...

• Fighter unfeatured this topic