Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

You forget the fifth one: CANCELLED.

After all, about a month ago many members here was saying/hoping/suggesting she should stop the tour, it felt so bad reading the firum every day, so I think these London shows are a PRIVILEGE. Despite all my criticism, I am happy to be able to attend.

I feel as we're getting closer to the end, she is starting to try new things. Cross fingers she will keep doing it!

We must collect all versions!

Don't forget the special RSRD version! Featuring Crave (with shoes mix), Sodade (ft. Dino), PDP and full Beer Bitch moment (22 mins) on a special scratched Crayola X by the twins! Limited to 1000 worldwide!

18 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Please don't make this personal. Also, this has nothing to do with thinking someone is "perfect".  Besides, I explained why I laughed at your post the other day. The way you worded what you said sounded humorous.  "Dancing and smiling" provoked a humorous visual to me but you prefer to think the worst. 

Anyway, this isn't the place for personal spats. I refuse to defend myself for laughing at something I found funny, especially when it had no ill intent behind it.

It's ok. I'm going to let it go and hope you will too.  Peace

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I am surprised that she doesn’t seem to be singing “I Rise”. Her vocals have sounded stronger than they have in years from what I’ve heard. Frozen especially sounded magnificent. 

36 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

I am surprised that she doesn’t seem to be singing “I Rise”. Her vocals have sounded stronger than they have in years from what I’ve heard. Frozen especially sounded magnificent. 

It’s weird isn’t it. Surely it’s not a hard song to sing either, no dancing, no riffs (unless you count Riii-iihhh-iiiise)... 

Shes more than capable!

I know all fans are very different in what they value in a performance, but I don’t think I could sit through this performance and enjoy it in person, it’s literally just the CD vocals here, definitely made the right choice this tour. 

but I’m also very exciting for the next era :rose::hearteyes:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
36 minutes ago, scion said:

but I’m also very exciting for the next era :rose::hearteyes:

I think we’re in for a long wait before we see that :Madonna021:

26 minutes ago, Haseena said:

Do we know of any Iconers that have actually won the Madonna.com daily contest to win tickets? I feel like I’m just wasting my time everyday by sending in a pic...

Join the club, I keep trying though for the shows I didn’t have tickets 

I feel like I’m just going through the motions... spoke to others as well who entered and not a blip anywhere

54 minutes ago, Haseena said:

Do we know of any Iconers that have actually won the Madonna.com daily contest to win tickets? I feel like I’m just wasting my time everyday by sending in a pic...

Yes I do. But in New York and she was a legacy member. I also seem to recall someone else but I can’t remember who it was or what city.

Apparently the tickets you win are not very good.

1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Can you rip also the live of I rise?? The performance in acapella 

please 

Yes, I uploaded an audience version the other day, and I'll include the version that was uploaded to her account filmed by someone from her crew:

Crew filmed "I Rise" (acapella Feb 5th)

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Here is "I Rise" acapella filmed by a fan in the audience from the same night:

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

11 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Just saw M arrive at the side door ? Got a quick video and will post tomorrow... 

But apparently she was quite late getting there. Arrived at 6.15 and doors due to open at 6.30. Still hoping for full show! 

I’ve seen others post her arrival at 6:10 on other days, so hopefully a full show

• Fighter unfeatured this topic