Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

On 2/6/2020 at 10:34 PM, Alan Leggate said:

She said people need to stop complaining about the change of show on the 2nd night it’s either no show or altered show we all know she has an injury so people need to shut the fuck up.

She could`ve had this idea in Lisbon rather than cancelling the show on the 22nd. :sad:

Guest Nobody Knows Me

Her voice really is so gorgeous and she sounds better than she as in years on this tour. I can’t wait for the DVD and live album. 

49 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Her voice really is so gorgeous and she sounds better than she as in years on this tour. I can’t wait for the DVD and live album. 

I hope that she doesn't edit so much her vocals just like on the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD

:Madonna004:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

I hope that she doesn't edit so much her vocals just like on the Sticky & Sweet Tour DVD

:Madonna004:

Hopefully not 
Also Madame X Tour doesn’t need it, Sticky & Sweet did 

1 hour ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

Problem is, for most songs at the show, she is singing over a backing track, so who knows what we're going to get this time around.  It's these surprise songs and Sodade where it seems we're hearing her actual live voice. 

1 minute ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

So today Madonna performed the full show, any other news about tonight's show? ?

Full show means No Crave / No Sodade.

The talk beer was with Graham Norton.

She didn't go down into public in Medellin.

The show was in time.

*I think everything is controlled. Maybe the only surprise will be in the only one  3-shows-in-a-row that there will be in Paris.

great review Enrico and I agree with you for the different audience experience in different sections

we had upper circle seats last week and the show was great to see but the audience around us were dead as dead can be - sold our other 2 upper circle dates through ticket exchange very easily and consolidated the money into 1 show with great seats instead 

that show was also cut beginning - having seen the full show again today I really don’t think the show works that well without the proper opening .. 

Especially as Human Nature brings out the girls and flows into the acapella express yourself bringing in the audience etc 

More details... I chat more than M...

Estere got her line wrong and repeated Stella's line "God is a woman". So M commented: "Have you run out of ideas? We need to rehearse".

Row A in Royal circle was almost empty in the beginning, at least 4-6 persons arrived after HN. One of them was caught with his cell phone during AL and taken outside, but was readmitted 10 minutes later. They didn't see his friend had the phone too. I didn't see them filming, just whatsapping. I wonder if arriving late they escaped yondr. He was using his phone so blatantly that I was distracted by it.

@Krystofyou are right, Human Nature is so good it's bad when it's left out, I like Express Yourself but I'm not into the family involvement. And yes, as someone said, they could tell Mercy that it's "express himself" the second time. Also, was the speech about Mozart's coprophagia (person who likes shit and scat)  present since the beginning, or when was it added? I find it very vulgar. The part about Mozart/pussy is supposed to be MX's comedy act, but it's really bad. Worst moment of the show imo.

Stage door was crowded, many people waiting for M despite the theatre staff (and us fans) were telling them she had gone already. I missed Jessica and Gaspar but I had my selfies with Muntchie and Yazarah, and Tony. Loic and Marvin didn't stop. Sorry I didn't see Daniele and Monte. Nicholas was very very nice helping Antonia to cross the street. When Antonia came out people started singing Batuka for her, she is a star too now!

At the show on row A of the stalls there was also a 95 year old woman on a wheelchair, she even came at the stage door!

Great review, @Enrico

I can imagine Vogue working better as the opener. The typewriter intro kinda goes on too long and no one was really gagging for it. God Control, Dark Ballet and Human Nature are all strong performances (especially the latter) but it would work better as act two of the show. The spy element of Vogue/I Don’t Search makes for a more powerful opening.

I also felt less atmosphere up in the dress circle for Lisbon. The good thing about everyone sitting down was that we we could see perfectly from the back row and were up dancing the whole time without having to worry about blocking anyones view. 

44 minutes ago, Enrico said:

More details... I chat more than M...

Estere got her line wrong and repeated Stella's line "God is a woman". So M commented: "Have you run out of ideas? We need to rehearse".

Row A in Royal circle was almost empty in the beginning, at least 4-6 persons arrived after HN. One of them was caught with his cell phone during AL and taken outside, but was readmitted 10 minutes later. They didn't see his friend had the phone too. I didn't see them filming, just whatsapping. I wonder if arriving late they escaped yondr. He was using his phone so blatantly that I was distracted by it.

@Krystofyou are right, Human Nature is so good it's bad when it's left out, I like Express Yourself but I'm not into the family involvement. And yes, as someone said, they could tell Mercy that it's "express himself" the second time. Also, was the speech about Mozart's coprophagia (person who likes shit and scat)  present since the beginning, or when was it added? I find it very vulgar. The part about Mozart/pussy is supposed to be MX's comedy act, but it's really bad. Worst moment of the show imo.

Stage door was crowded, many people waiting for M despite the theatre staff (and us fans) were telling them she had gone already. I missed Jessica and Gaspar but I had my selfies with Muntchie and Yazarah, and Tony. Loic and Marvin didn't stop. Sorry I didn't see Daniele and Monte. Nicholas was very very nice helping Antonia to cross the street. When Antonia came out people started singing Batuka for her, she is a star too now!

At the show on row A of the stalls there was also a 95 year old woman on a wheelchair, she even came at the stage door!

Thank you so much for more details @Enrico   . I love that a 95 year old was at the show ...proving age is just a number. I love the props for Antonia too.  Also, Please stay safe in the storm coming. I hope the show won't get cancelled.  ?

1 hour ago, Krystof said:

great review Enrico and I agree with you for the different audience experience in different sections

we had upper circle seats last week and the show was great to see but the audience around us were dead as dead can be - sold our other 2 upper circle dates through ticket exchange very easily and consolidated the money into 1 show with great seats instead 

that show was also cut beginning - having seen the full show again today I really don’t think the show works that well without the proper opening .. 

Especially as Human Nature brings out the girls and flows into the acapella express yourself bringing in the audience etc 

I think cutting Medellin and a few other dance numbers might have been better but I guess there are reasons why they chose to cut the intro

• Fighter unfeatured this topic