Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

are u fucking serious!??!!     I got 3 cookies!!!!!  I take food seriously.   :cryin:

Yeah food was delicious. Apparently we had the best treatment of the whole tour. We had many free drinks at the afterpart too.

Salmon an caviar, steak, chocolate cake.

2 hours ago, Enrico said:

Yeah food was delicious. Apparently we had the best treatment of the whole tour. We had many free drinks at the afterpart too.

Salmon an caviar, steak, chocolate cake.

Unless you’re a vegan - I got a mushy avocado salad and a tiny portion of mushroom risotto! Thanks Live Nation.

More about the backstage tour.

First we saw the costume department, where we met Tony, he was very interested cause he didn't know about the tour. He introduced to us some of the girls who were repairing some Batukadeiras costumes. I saw the God Control hat in a box.

Then we met Rickey Pageot, who was playing the Steinway piano and showed us the scratches left by Madonna's heels. He said she doesnt want it to be cleaned because they did it once and it was slippery, she was furious.

The backstage is really narrow, compared to many theatres I have seen, the quick change area is small and dark. I can imagine why M needs to use that stair on Batuka.

Then we went on the stage, which was set already for Vogue, saw the typewriter, took a group picture on the stairs.

Finally we met Kevin Antunes, but I already posted about this.

I asked the person from LN if we could have the meet and greet for next tour. I was obviously joking and we all had a laugh, thinking how much it would cost.

I've seen this three times and still no God Control (haha!).

This time up in the top circle - a very different experience up there. Not necessarily a bad one, it's a bit wide screen and you see more of the choreography.

Drunk people flailing, talking, shouting and taking their clothes off, plus some girl who looked like she was on her first e. Kept talking constantly and climbing over everyone. Very annoying - thankfully I could move.

It gets a bit feral up there!

It really wasn't. A performance all of its own. :laughing:

I'm a seasoned raver (90s boy - still misbehaving) - but if you're in a bloody theatre in teeny pokey seats, have a thought for those around you that have paid £150+ (I'm not suggesting they should've sat down - but flailing and shouting deserves a slap).

I had to grab her arm once because she nearly chucked a g&t over us.

I was in row B of the Royal Circle. My pre-show highlight was the poor guy a few seats over, who got absolutely soaked when someone accidentally tipped a pint over the upper balcony! He was drenched, but the manager very kindly moved him and his companion to the centre block. 

Another guy near me wanted to sing-along to every song (even though he didn't know any of the lyrics), and yell random stuff like 'queen!', 'credit card!', and 'cheers', every time Madonna addressed the crowd. 

Someone behind me was asked to hand in his digital watch when it lit up. I assume the venue staff thought it was some kind of recording device (it wasn't), but he flipped out! He was having none of it, started yelling about how much his ticket cost, and how he'd paid for it using a government grant for his autism! I thought 'really? The government gives grants for Madonna concert tickets? Where do I sign up?!'

4 hours ago, tajybajyboo said:

I was in row B of the Royal Circle. My pre-show highlight was the poor guy a few seats over, who got absolutely soaked when someone accidentally tipped a pint over the upper balcony! He was drenched, but the manager very kindly moved him and his companion to the centre block. 

Another guy near me wanted to sing-along to every song (even though he didn't know any of the lyrics), and yell random stuff like 'queen!', 'credit card!', and 'cheers', every time Madonna addressed the crowd. 

Someone behind me was asked to hand in his digital watch when it lit up. I assume the venue staff thought it was some kind of recording device (it wasn't), but he flipped out! He was having none of it, started yelling about how much his ticket cost, and how he'd paid for it using a government grant for his autism! I thought 'really? The government gives grants for Madonna concert tickets? Where do I sign up?!'

Lol we really are a nation of pissheads.  

2 minutes ago, Adjames said:

I’m going on the 12th. I hope to see the whole show but if it’s cut then so be it. I have a barcode ticket there’s also a second barcode for “collectible”  I have no idea what that is I must have clicked on it though when ordering the ticket last year 

Feb. 12 and 15 are the two full shows. People "in the know" said she's going to keep on like this.

I know I will annoy people with this post, I was even criticized on another forum for that, but yesterday I sat on the aisle and the Batukadeiras were not singing live the Batuka's intro while walking onto the stage (not talking about Maria, but the chant). When performers come in the public, you can hear their voice,  but they were not singing.

56 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I know I will annoy people with this post, I was even criticized on another forum for that, but yesterday I sat on the aisle and the Batukadeiras were not singing live the Batuka's intro while walking onto the stage (not talking about Maria, but the chant). When performers come in the public, you can hear their voice,  but they were not singing.

I hear they're all on strike after someone put a red sock in with their whites turning their sheets pink

3 minutes ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

Okay so just got home from London a few hours ago. I saw the 6th and 8th shows! The 6th was amazing, was sitting on upper section. So I saw the show from another POV. I paid £1 for the binoculars that were in front of the seat so I could see the details...Somehow it ended up in my pocket and all the way home to Sweden lol  :Madonna003:

But, the 8th show was A M A Z I N G ! I mean the crowd was wild and she was in a great mood comparing to the 6th show where she rushed thru the whole show. But when I got to the venue with my own Chanel-eye patch, a guy inside the theatre with a badge saw me and asked me: "Oh wow nice eye-patch! I assume you're a big fan then?" and I answered "Yes! I am actually! I have royal circle so will be very close". He looked at me and smiled. He asked me: "Well there is actually 1 seat in the stalls left where a guy tried to sell the ticket thru ticketmaster and no one have bought it. It's row B so it's really close. Would you like it? We can't have an empty seat that close to M right?" and omg!! I smiled so hard and asked if he wanted me to pay for the ticket but he said that I got it for free. I asked if I had to get a new ticket-stamp from outside since they already signed mine but he said no. So I was sitting pretty close to Graham Norton during the beer-bitch moment. Amazing experience!! 

thumbnail_Image (12.jpg

This somewhat restores my faith in humanity.....apart from the minor theft of binoculars ?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic