Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

7 hours ago, tajybajyboo said:

he flipped out! He was having none of it, started yelling about how much his ticket cost, and how he'd paid for it using a government grant for his autism!

Oh no! That's actually really sad. No ones fault really, but autism is a really misunderstood condition.

Small changes in routine (especially removal of essential items like watches) without pre-established rules can be agonising. What looks like aggression is a genuine inability to understand the situation.

Hope he was ok and someone came forward to reset the boundaries and settle his mind. :suffer:

1 hour ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

Okay so just got home from London a few hours ago. I saw the 6th and 8th shows! The 6th was amazing, was sitting on upper section. So I saw the show from another POV. I paid £1 for the binoculars that were in front of the seat so I could see the details...Somehow it ended up in my pocket and all the way home to Sweden lol  :Madonna003:

But, the 8th show was A M A Z I N G ! I mean the crowd was wild and she was in a great mood comparing to the 6th show where she rushed thru the whole show. But when I got to the venue with my own Chanel-eye patch, a guy inside the theatre with a badge saw me and asked me: "Oh wow nice eye-patch! I assume you're a big fan then?" and I answered "Yes! I am actually! I have royal circle so will be very close". He looked at me and smiled. He asked me: "Well there is actually 1 seat in the stalls left where a guy tried to sell the ticket thru ticketmaster and no one have bought it. It's row B so it's really close. Would you like it? We can't have an empty seat that close to M right?" and omg!! I smiled so hard and asked if he wanted me to pay for the ticket but he said that I got it for free. I asked if I had to get a new ticket-stamp from outside since they already signed mine but he said no. So I was sitting pretty close to Graham Norton during the beer-bitch moment. Amazing experience!! 

thumbnail_Image (12.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Great story and pic to go with. I'm so glad you were able to sit closer. 

2 hours ago, Adjames said:

I’m going on the 12th. I hope to see the whole show but if it’s cut then so be it. I have a barcode ticket there’s also a second barcode for “collectible”  I have no idea what that is I must have clicked on it though when ordering the ticket last year 

Is it not the collector's lanyard keepsake? 

1 hour ago, Madonna_Alltheway said:

Okay so just got home from London a few hours ago. I saw the 6th and 8th shows! The 6th was amazing, was sitting on upper section. So I saw the show from another POV. I paid £1 for the binoculars that were in front of the seat so I could see the details...Somehow it ended up in my pocket and all the way home to Sweden lol  :Madonna003:

But, the 8th show was A M A Z I N G ! I mean the crowd was wild and she was in a great mood comparing to the 6th show where she rushed thru the whole show. But when I got to the venue with my own Chanel-eye patch, a guy inside the theatre with a badge saw me and asked me: "Oh wow nice eye-patch! I assume you're a big fan then?" and I answered "Yes! I am actually! I have royal circle so will be very close". He looked at me and smiled. He asked me: "Well there is actually 1 seat in the stalls left where a guy tried to sell the ticket thru ticketmaster and no one have bought it. It's row B so it's really close. Would you like it? We can't have an empty seat that close to M right?" and omg!! I smiled so hard and asked if he wanted me to pay for the ticket but he said that I got it for free. I asked if I had to get a new ticket-stamp from outside since they already signed mine but he said no. So I was sitting pretty close to Graham Norton during the beer-bitch moment. Amazing experience!! 

thumbnail_Image (12.jpg

Sounds like you had a lovely experience! 

PS: Åker också från Sverige till London kommande helg för att uppleva MX. <3 

@KieranA great review, I was just along the aisle from you with my partner, were also from Nottingham. I think my partner spoke to you as he thought you was with that lady on her own (also from Nottingham). The security guard had spoken to us and thought we were all together as all from Nottingham!

Anyway me too disappointed she didn’t come down the aisle in Medellin as she usually does, I’m going with maybe her knee was hurting too much. I was all geared up for that moment as in perfect position, no one in front off me and thought it was strange the security wasn’t geared up for it so must have known it wasn’t happening.

i think one off the security was new, his colleague was telling him what to do, sit down on lower steps so you don’t block views etc. So maybe that was another reason.

Anyway great show, I got to fist pump her dancers etc who came down that isle at end I knew it was not Madonna’s exit side, also you didn’t miss out on beer chat that’s always done the right side.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:57 PM, stfan97 said:

I hope @madgefanand everyone else attending made it to London safely!

That's sweet of you, thanks! I am in London right now. I was supposed to arrive last Sunday at noon but the awful storm prevented us from landing. People were puking, a total nightmare? After that we were diverted to Barcelona by the flop airline company? I spent some time there at a hotel with the same view that you can see in Kylie's Slow video??

Anyway, I am finally here. Today I did some sightseeing around the city. Gorgeous place even though I miss my summer temperatures in Chile. I am 'having fun' learning how to get to places. I still haven't gone to the theatre even though I am just 10 blocks from there.

If anyone wants to say hello tomorrow night, this is me?

44 minutes ago, madgefan said:

That's sweet of you, thanks! I am in London right now. I was supposed to arrive last Sunday at noon but the awful storm prevented us from landing. People were puking, a total nightmare? After that we were diverted to Barcelona by the flop airline company? I spent some time there at a hotel with the same view that you can see in Kylie's Slow video??

Anyway, I am finally here. Today I did some sightseeing around the city. Gorgeous place even though I miss my summer temperatures in Chile. I am 'having fun' learning how to get to places. I still haven't gone to the theatre even though I am just 10 blocks from there.

Sorry about the storm, puke(eek lol), and all. Glad you made it safe to London finally. Can't wait for you to see the show. Have fun! 

Ok i am second day in London in travelled from Poland. I am going on concert toomorow and im so excited. Today i was in front of Madonna’s house and i saw her ! She was Rly short and wearning black hat, she walked from room witch had curtains closed to anither room. Then after few moments maid came and closed before myself another window ? guite awkward and funny i gues Madonna didnt wanted us ? 

Edited by Kuba Pondel (see edit history)

11 minutes ago, Kuba Pondel said:

Ok i am second day in London in travelled from Poland. I am going on concert toomorow and im so excited. Today i was in front of Madonna’s house and i saw her ! She was Rly short and wearning black hat, she walked from room witch had curtains closed to anither room. Then after few moments maid came and closed before myself another window ? guite awkward and funny i gues Madonna didnt wanted us ? 

Yeah no wonder that sounds extremely stalker like and an invasion of her privacy ??

3 hours ago, madgefan said:

Only just seen this. I had a few hours killing time in London this afternoon after a meeting. Would have been nice to say hello, but I’m back in Leeds now!!

36 minutes ago, Kuba Pondel said:

I did save her address on my list. It sounds like a total psycho but I want to get there too?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic