Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

35 minutes ago, Kuba Pondel said:

Ok i am second day in London in travelled from Poland. I am going on concert toomorow and im so excited. Today i was in front of Madonna’s house and i saw her ! She was Rly short and wearning black hat, she walked from room witch had curtains closed to anither room. Then after few moments maid came and closed before myself another window ? guite awkward and funny i gues Madonna didnt wanted us ? 

For crying out loud, leave the woman alone. Go to the show, buy her albums and all those things, but to stand in front of her house? 

On 2/10/2020 at 10:25 PM, closemyeyes said:

@KieranA great review, I was just along the aisle from you with my partner, were also from Nottingham. I think my partner spoke to you as he thought you was with that lady on her own (also from Nottingham). The security guard had spoken to us and thought we were all together as all from Nottingham!

Anyway me too disappointed she didn’t come down the aisle in Medellin as she usually does, I’m going with maybe her knee was hurting too much. I was all geared up for that moment as in perfect position, no one in front off me and thought it was strange the security wasn’t geared up for it so must have known it wasn’t happening.

i think one off the security was new, his colleague was telling him what to do, sit down on lower steps so you don’t block views etc. So maybe that was another reason.

Anyway great show, I got to fist pump her dancers etc who came down that isle at end I knew it was not Madonna’s exit side, also you didn’t miss out on beer chat that’s always done the right side.

Hey - small world! It was great chatting with the other Notts lady - lovely to speak with a fellow M fan! Did you drive back home or train on Saturday night / Sunday? Were you affected by the weather? Did I hear you say that you had been to several other M tours?

Yes - it seems as though it was her knee. She must have just given up the extra work of going down there lol. Thanks, I thought beer bitch was always on our side so now I can stop blaming Graham forever :lol:. I was so excited for her to come down the steps... I did think that she spent a lot more time on our side of the stage compared to the other side, or did I imagine that? At least we got the full show. Did you get the full show on your first gig? How did the show differ from where you were sat on your first night? Notts lady said you'd been earlier in the week.

The guy sat on the steps looked quite a bit out-of-it the whole night :lol: 1001 other places that he would rather have been.

10 hours ago, Enrico said:

Just read that Feb. 20 and 25 in Paris have been cancelled.

No surprise for the 25, it was the last group of three shows.

Sorry for those who were attending... @Rupert76  @Blue Jean

No no, thanks God I will attend the 27th show. 

So, for the moment, my show is saved

Maybe, in a topic where someone asked who would be present at Madame X show in Paris, I replied by mistaken,  answering that I would also be present the 20th or 25th, without having noticed that the question had been asked in reference to thoset specific dates. 
But I thought I had deleted that wrong reply ... 

56 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Hey - small world! It was great chatting with the other Notts lady - lovely to speak with a fellow M fan! Did you drive back home or train on Saturday night / Sunday? Were you affected by the weather? Did I hear you say that you had been to several other M tours?

Yes - it seems as though it was her knee. She must have just given up the extra work of going down there lol. Thanks, I thought beer bitch was always on our side so now I can stop blaming Graham forever :lol:. I was so excited for her to come down the steps... I did think that she spent a lot more time on our side of the stage compared to the other side, or did I imagine that? At least we got the full show. Did you get the full show on your first gig? How did the show differ from where you were sat on your first night? Notts lady said you'd been earlier in the week.

The guy sat on the steps looked quite a bit out-of-it the whole night :lol: 1001 other places that he would rather have been.

I have seen all Madonna Tours since The Girlie Show, last Saturday was my 15 time off seeing Madonna. Had been at the Feb 1st show too up in Royal circle, row b centre view, was lucky in having great seats and 2 full shows. I enjoyed both views, royal circle gave u a better view off anything, the projections, dancers etc. Being close in the stalls I feel you focus just on Madonna more. I enjoyed being up dancing in the stalls, while circle was mainly sitting as you don’t want to block other people views, or feel safe. They both have there plus points.

Still bitter she didn’t come down for Medellin! But glad it wasn’t just our night as would have been thinking did she spot me and think god I’m staying up here! 

Had a hotel package but getting home was a bit off a nightmare, my own fault really. Open train tickets and had assumed there was direct trains home on Sundays. Something made me check at 3.30am and no there wasn’t and with the storm thought things were going to get worse. Ended up booking coach home for 6am and having to leave hotel very early and so upset I missed my cooked breakfast! I’m usually so over prepared with these things! 

It was a crazy 2 weeks, sad my Madonna shows are over but know I was very lucky to get 2 full shows. I feel for fans who have had they’re only show cancelled and have lost money. Seeing Madonna is never cheap especially this time around. 

I hope there’s more tours, I like Madame X album so enjoyed seeing these songs performed. But you can’t deny how everyone went crazy for Like A Prayer, my dream would be a few big hits and then songs she’s never performed or hasn’t for ages.

After refreshing several times the page today I managed to get a couple of good tickets in the Royal circle for the £240 mark. For today.Considering every other dates is nothing less than £370-400 I'm happy. Also I check the reviews from https://seatplan.com/london/london-palladium-theatre/

and they are rated as great seats. Exciting

15 minutes ago, Ego Rodriguez said:

After refreshing several times the page today I managed to get a couple of good tickets in the Royal circle for the £240 mark. For today.Considering every other dates is nothing less than £370-400 I'm happy. Also I check the reviews from https://seatplan.com/london/london-palladium-theatre/

and they are rated as great seats. Exciting

Have a blast. Keep us posted. 

After watching the Madonna - Madame X Tour twice (and she cut off God Control, Dark Ballet and Human Nature on my dates), Here’s my take:

Strongest Points:

1. Intimacy
2. Emphasis on new material
3. Crowd interaction

Weakest Points:

1. Production budget
2. Setlist & pacing
3. Phone ban
4. Outfits
5. Interludes
6. Lack of identity for Madame X persona.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic