Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

13 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

After watching the Madonna - Madame X Tour twice (and she cut off God Control, Dark Ballet and Human Nature on my dates), Here’s my take:

Strongest Points:

1. Intimacy
2. Emphasis on new material
3. Crowd interaction

Weakest Points:

1. Production budget
2. Setlist & pacing
3. Phone ban
4. Outfits
5. Interludes
6. Lack of identity for Madame X persona.

Hi thanks, and I'd love your official star rating in this thread when you have a moment(And that goes for everyone who has recently  seen the show ):

2 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

After watching the Madonna - Madame X Tour twice (and she cut off God Control, Dark Ballet and Human Nature on my dates), Here’s my take:

Strongest Points:

1. Intimacy
3. Crowd interaction

Weakest Points:

1. Production budget
2. Setlist & pacing
3. Phone ban
4. Outfits
5. Interludes

All of this is true. It’s so weird how much she is beating this manifesto into our heads and yet I don’t feel like Madame X is anywhere close to fleshed out or a character you can understand in the show or in videos. 

Great show, great show. She looked happy but tired. Must be the age. I really didn't like the interludes..  sorry about that. The RH ones weren nothing spectacular (except for Illuninati) but they wete better produced. I don't think she should give so much freedom to her dancers. Maybe film a couple of videos like she used and many fans would be happy. My humble opinion.

I don't get why people say Vogue is not good enough. Guys, it's Vogue. It's always perfect. I was lucky to see the full first section but still have my doubts concerning the theatrical aproach she's been using. Too many ideas not very well connected 

Her voice was lovely even with those special effects. KILLERS Omfg. Amazing 

I just wish she had taken the tour to Latinamerica guys. Seriously. Missed opportunity Everybody should be dancing to Medellin which is so much more fun than the Billboards but the "lads" next to me were kinda dead. Maybe it's a thing regarding the temperature you have in the UK

I am glad I saw some real fans singing and dancing to many songs.

Ps. The Argentinian beer bitch was a total bore. I was the idiot who scream SKIP THAT PART

4 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Great show, great show. She looked happy but tired. Must be the age. I really didn't like the interludes..  sorry about that. The RH ones weren nothing spectacular (except for Illuninati) but they wete better produced. I don't think she should give so much freedom to her dancers. Maybe film a couple of videos like she used and many fans would be happy. My humble opinion.

I don't get why people say Vogue is not good enough. Guys, it's Vogue. It's always perfect. I was lucky to see the full first section but still have my doubts concerning the theatrical aproach she's been using. Too many ideas not very well connected 

Her voice was lovely even with those special effects. KILLERS Omfg. Amazing 

I just wish she had taken the tour to Latinamerica guys. Seriously. Missed opportunity Everybody should be dancing to Medellin which is so much more fun than the Billboards but the "lads" next to me were kinda dead. Maybe it's a thing regarding the temperature you have in the UK

I am glad I saw some real fans singing and dancing to many songs.

Ps. The Argentinian beer bitch was a total bore. I was the idiot who scream SKIP THAT PART

Yeah i was there too. When he said argentina we all were shouting song dont cry for me argentina, but she said sth like i cant make show longer or curtain will behead me ? do you want me beheaded ? 

And yes he was boring and not speaking english with her so she ended fast ?❤️

4 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

Strongest Points:

1. Intimacy
3. Crowd interaction

Weakest Points:

1. Production budget
2. Setlist & pacing
3. Phone ban
4. Outfits
5. Interludes

Agreed completely 

I just got in from tonight’s show it was great she did the whole show. She seemed in pain sadly at times I thought she looked older as she looked a bit frail but still gave an amazing show and I was on my feet most of the time I’ve not seen her since rebel heart on 1st Dec 2015 I hope she does something easier on herself next time as she has really pushed herself hard on this tour 

The show last night was amazing. She put a great show and it's a incredible oportunity to be able to enjoy Madonna this close. It's a music hall and stage show. The limitations are there for a reason. It's intense seeing her going up in Human Nature when you know she's struggling pain but she keeps on.

I don't think it can be compare to other live shows of her because it's a different format. More like Tears of a Clown or the promotion shows she did with Confessions. It's intimate, she's relaxed and a rare ocassion to enjoy her that near as an artist.

Edited by Ego Rodriguez (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, Ego Rodriguez said:

The show last night was amazing. She put a great show and it's a incredible oportunity to be able to enjoy Madonna this close. It's a music hall and stage show. The limitations are there for a reason. It's intense seeing her going up in Human Nature when you know she's struggling pain but she keeps on.

I don't think it can be compare to other live shows of her because it's a different format. More like Tears of a Clown or the promotion shows she did with Confessions. It's intimate, she's relaxed and a rare ocassion to enjoy her that near as an artist.

Still no Crave??

She is still using the Crave intro while she puts on the Like a Prayer robe. Honestly, it's funny to see the disco ball while the choir is singing?. But still lovely. Madonna looks good. Last night I said she was tired and you can feel it but I don't know what Aaron uses on her face that makes her look stunning. Also, her hair is golden as always.

Tonight I guess the show will start with Vogue which isn't that terrible either. The What are you looking at? With the new hairdo is AMAZINGGGGGG.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic