Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

32 minutes ago, madgefan said:

Guys, I had so much fun!! Short show or not, it's so worth it. You will regret it if you don't go! Vogue as a opener works really well. It didn't seem like it bothered people. She's just standing there behind the burqa, sorry, the curtain. And voilà, there she is.

I have a better opinion of Rescue Me but still wish she had done the song. It's really unbelievable MANY British are going "just to see the show". It's shocking to know a casual fan would pay such amount of money only to clap from time to time.

Anyway,

She sang a few lines from Hallellujah and Don't Cry For Me Argentina. The polaroid was sold to a girl who said she was a student of German. No beer bitch thank God, and as usual no Crave so stop asking if it happened. It's officially out?

I think she is really making a huge effort to end this tour the best possible way. So, go and be happy. Appreciate it as it is. It could be the last time you could see her.

Finally, I met Sally from Melbourne, Australia!!

JS0ls41_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Excellent and such a fun review. Thanks for taking us there. Love the photos too!!!  Ps: I hope and pray this isn't her last tour! ??????

Guest Nobody Knows Me
57 minutes ago, Ego Rodriguez said:

As I mentioned, yesterday was planned to be short show instead of cancelling. So the next two gigs should be the full show. Hopefully something extra for Sunday

That’s my show so hopefully! I won’t be annoyed though if she opens with “Vogue”. I just can’t wait to see her :Madonna014:

41 minutes ago, CicconeUK said:

Which dates did you record?

Feb. 6, 8, 9.

34 minutes ago, Monsieur Hugo X said:

I just want an audio of the shorter version of the show pleaseeee ??? :Madonna041:

This means we have two recordings of shorter shows. But be ready: the quality is bad and the sound distorted.

We will try to equalize the sound a bit.

On 2/12/2020 at 12:49 AM, closemyeyes said:

I have seen all Madonna Tours since The Girlie Show, last Saturday was my 15 time off seeing Madonna. Had been at the Feb 1st show too up in Royal circle, row b centre view, was lucky in having great seats and 2 full shows. I enjoyed both views, royal circle gave u a better view off anything, the projections, dancers etc. Being close in the stalls I feel you focus just on Madonna more. I enjoyed being up dancing in the stalls, while circle was mainly sitting as you don’t want to block other people views, or feel safe. They both have there plus points.

Still bitter she didn’t come down for Medellin! But glad it wasn’t just our night as would have been thinking did she spot me and think god I’m staying up here! 

Had a hotel package but getting home was a bit off a nightmare, my own fault really. Open train tickets and had assumed there was direct trains home on Sundays. Something made me check at 3.30am and no there wasn’t and with the storm thought things were going to get worse. Ended up booking coach home for 6am and having to leave hotel very early and so upset I missed my cooked breakfast! I’m usually so over prepared with these things! 

It was a crazy 2 weeks, sad my Madonna shows are over but know I was very lucky to get 2 full shows. I feel for fans who have had they’re only show cancelled and have lost money. Seeing Madonna is never cheap especially this time around. 

I hope there’s more tours, I like Madame X album so enjoyed seeing these songs performed. But you can’t deny how everyone went crazy for Like A Prayer, my dream would be a few big hits and then songs she’s never performed or hasn’t for ages.

Yes - it was all about Madonna for me. I couldn't take my eyes off her - and I appreciated the fact that there was a lot going on around her that I was not focusing on. But that's exactly what I wanted from this tour and the seats were absolutely perfect. Sorry you had such a pain getting home. Our train didn't go all the way back to our station and we were stranded for a while but ended up getting a taxi as the coach transfers were a shambles. The setlist needs Future and Come Alive to be pushed out and swapped with a couple of MX-style oldies but goodies. Bad Girl, Nothing Really Matters... :hearteyes:

• Fighter unfeatured this topic