Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

8 hours ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

My show is tonight and I honestly dont know how to act you guys. I've waited so long and finally the day is H E R E. 

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

Just go to enjoy yourself. Don't expect anything.  99.9% of people who went no matter if there show was scaled down or not, still came home fulfilled. 

4 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Just go to enjoy yourself. Don't expect anything.  99.9% of people who went no matter if there show was scaled down or not, still came home fulfilled. 

I'm keeping my expectations reasonable. I'm only expecting her to ask me to come down from the balcony so she can hold my hand while we sing a duet of Spanish Eyes together followed by us doing the Erotica/You Thrill Me choreo in full. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
Just now, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

I'm keeping my expectations reasonable. I'm only expecting her to ask me to come down from the balcony so she can hold my hand while we sing a duet of Spanish Eyes together followed by us doing the Erotica/You Thrill Me choreo in full. 

Same here. My date is tomorrow and I’m only expecting her to take a request song from me and then deliver a full performance of Rescue Me with the Batukadeiras. 

18 minutes ago, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

Now that's what I call a "reasonable" expectation.  Maybe she'll finally announce at your show, the release of that 4 disc 'Like A Prayer' 30th Anniversary Set along with Blonde Ambition Tour on Blu-Ray as well.  

2 hours ago, Haseena said:

Does anyone know where the Palladium box office is and whether they do on the day tickets? I’ve been able to find some on Ticketmaster but they’re always the expensive ones. 

The box office is inside the theatre, on the right at the main entrance, but they are not selling Madonna tickets. They are only available through Ticketmaster, on behalf of Live Nation. They don't know anything about the show.

From Neil  @andifeel(ie: Madonna Tribe)  Let's hope we hear more soon from our members...,

9pm start 
11.20pm finish 

I bought the Polaroid. She was super sweet again. Although I couldn’t catch the last few sentences

Beer Bitch was Gwendoline from game of thrones and was hilarious. I don’t watch it so hopefully someone can tell people her surname. 

Very very lively show. She was in great spirits and toasted London. I had a few moments with her management after the Polaroid moment and they said they’re all going to be sad to leave town.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic