Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

1 hour ago, scion said:

It's a two and something hour train ride... if you really wanted to you could make it, but it'd be a case of travelling light and kinda acting on impulse with a place to stay and getting yourself straight to the venue. I considered it last weekend but trains from Newton-Le-Willows, Manc and Wigan were all buggered with the storm!

There's simply no way I'd have made it in less than 4 hours. Not worth even trying!

2 hours ago, Can-We-Get-Together said:

There's simply no way I'd have made it in less than 4 hours. Not worth even trying!

From city centre or outer Manchester? 4 hours is manageable if you live city centre, it's tight but you'd have had slight time to spare... it's 1hr55 on some of the trains.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I’m back. Of course, amazing!
She was an hour late but I didn’t care :smuglaugh: Vogue was the opener. Frozen was the greatest thing I’ve ever witnessed and other highlights for me were Come Alive, Batuka, Like a Prayer, I Rise, and American Life.

1 minute ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

She was an hour late but I didn’t care :smuglaugh: Vogue was the opener. Frozen was the greatest thing I’ve ever witnessed and other highlights for me were Come Alive, Batuka, Like a Prayer, I Rise, and American Life.

Frozen floored me! I spent the whole thing mesmerised and then completely lost it near the end! 

5 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

So glad you enjoyed it.  Thanks for sharing!

5 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

3 minutes ago, Jamesroeni said:

Frozen floored me! I spent the whole thing mesmerised and then completely lost it near the end! 

So happy for you both! ??

8 minutes ago, Nobody Knows Me said:

What time did she finish???

Guest Nobody Knows Me
3 hours ago, MarXus said:

"Last Show..."  and song.  So cool to see this behind the scene moment, right before she goes back on stage to perform "I Rise":

I just love how she posted this whilst we were waiting for her. :Madonna009:

Very good show, especially Come Alive, which worked much better than I was expecting. I Dont Search, Medellin and Vogue were great too, and Frozen. 

I really missed the first act though. The dropped songs are so important to the album, that it feels odd they were missing.

Even from a distance, with my £1 binoculars, I thought she looked very well. Didn't seem to be limping much. She speaks very well, and with wit. She'd be great at voiceover work!

managed to get the merch I wanted, including poster. They really do only sell a limited number each night so I reckon that will become one of the main future collectibles. I'll be framing it.

Red ticket tonight. 

Really glad I got to see her in an intimate setting for probably the one and only time.

On 2/7/2020 at 3:56 AM, Matty said:

I recorded both London nights but I don’t think the recording is very good it keeps dipping in sound for some reason and I had my phone kept on the floor pointing up. Anyway when I get back home and sorted I will see if @Fightercould maybe rescue them please and we will share here. Thank you @Enricofor recording last nights hopefully yours is better than mine 

Can you share your audio recording from February 6th please? :Madonna001:

42 minutes ago, IamZod said:

Very good show, especially Come Alive, which worked much better than I was expecting. I Dont Search, Medellin and Vogue were great too, and Frozen. 

I really missed the first act though. The dropped songs are so important to the album, that it feels odd they were missing.

Even from a distance, with my £1 binoculars, I thought she looked very well. Didn't seem to be limping much. She speaks very well, and with wit. She'd be great at voiceover work!

managed to get the merch I wanted, including poster. They really do only sell a limited number each night so I reckon that will become one of the main future collectibles. I'll be framing it.

Red ticket tonight. 

Really glad I got to see her in an intimate setting for probably the one and only time.

So glad you had a great time. Thanks so much for all of your thoughts. Loved! 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic