Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

9 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Beautiful.....

Really? It's like Barry White presents Like Prayer. I'm not hating btw, she looks gorgeous, the performance is beautifully simplistic and it's obvious people are enjoying this tour...

Love her, love Like a Prayer, but this sounds awful, especially that verse. 

'It's like an Angel sughyeaaaaahng'
'Feels like flyyyyyourfhhhhn'...

Where has the control gone? Let's be honest if a casual fan heard a recording of this on the radio, they would have absolutely no idea it's Madonna. I'm not saying her voice is gone, because overall you can tell she's in way better shape coach than she has been in years, but there is no light/shade contrast in her voice which singers generally have in songs like this... those moments of vocal light/shimmer aren't something she's ever really possessed but they're entirely absent here and thus it all comes across as dreary and flat sounding. 

I do often wonder whether the MD (musical director) would say anything anyway, because I imagine she's not the easiest person to give any constructive criticism to.

I must admit she had the technique down to a tee in this video though...

42 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Funny cause I sent a complaint to Live Nation saying I had a very restricted view on row D despite paying for a full price ticket. They have just replied saying if I had told someone then, they would have moved me to a better seat.

What a useless response ?

Do you happen to have their email by the way?

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

What a useless response ?

Do you happen to have their email by the way?

It's just info@livenation.co.uk

I was redirected there after sending the complaint to ticketmaster

I just wish to know how people are able to grab good seats when I was there at 10 when the fan club presale opened and you could not see the seating plan. It was impossible already to get the first three rows without a VIP ticket. I bought the only 4th row seat made available and ended up seeing nothing.

41 minutes ago, madgefan said:

I am back home now.

I cannot believe she made it through 12 London shows off 15 originally planned! She's a survivor and a warrior. No matter how many times we complain about her, she's the best and the sole reason the word icon can still be used today. Yes, she was frail when I saw her but radiant most of the time. Her golden hair hasn't changed a bit since S&S, the first time I could see her in person. She's petite and thin, her make up couldn't be better (thanks Aaron!). Her dancers are out of this world, too. Madonna's sense of humour can be misinterpreted at times but it's unbelievable fans don't get it, especially online :lol:

For me, the Madame X experience has come to an end. I am looking forward to seeing what she does next. I hope you guys who are going to Paris enjoy it as much as I did!

She's so worth it.

Ps. Don't ever let those frigid twats ask you to sit down during the show! Well, maybe during the interludes, Extreme Occident, and Frozen:handsy:

She is indeed a warrior and a survivor. Thanks for this wrap up and everything you've reported on the tour. I can't wait for what she does next too. ???

1 hour ago, madgefan said:

I am back home now.

I cannot believe she made it through 12 London shows off 15 originally planned! She's a survivor and a warrior. No matter how many times we complain about her, she's the best and the sole reason the word icon can still be used today. Yes, she was frail when I saw her but radiant most of the time. Her golden hair hasn't changed a bit since S&S, the first time I could see her in person. She's petite and thin, her make up couldn't be better (thanks Aaron!). Her dancers are out of this world, too. Madonna's sense of humour can be misinterpreted at times but it's unbelievable fans don't get it, especially online :lol:

For me, the Madame X experience has come to an end. I am looking forward to seeing what she does next. I hope you guys who are going to Paris enjoy it as much as I did!

She's so worth it.

Ps. Don't ever let those frigid twats ask you to sit down during the show! Well, maybe during the interludes, Extreme Occident, and Frozen:handsy:

I'm glad it worked out for you after traveling all that way!

18 hours ago, Alan Leggate said:

How much has this tour cost you? How did you manage to be in those front or first few rows all the time?

Invested hard in a career and a business that's enabled me to travel the world every time she's toured since 1993, saved to see lots of shows and sacrificed other things. I don't like to talk about money beyond that.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic