Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

23 minutes ago, andifeel said:

Invested hard in a career and a business that's enabled me to travel the world every time she's toured since 1993, saved to see lots of shows and sacrificed other things. I don't like to talk about money beyond that.

Well you are dedicated mate,  nobody can take that away from you.,

1 hour ago, andifeel said:

Invested hard in a career and a business that's enabled me to travel the world every time she's toured since 1993, saved to see lots of shows and sacrificed other things. I don't like to talk about money beyond that.

That's amazing. A lot of memories, - that's truly magical and to see how things have changed in those years. :heart:

2 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Well you are dedicated mate,  nobody can take that away from you.,

Thank you x

i get so much shit and bullying from another forum (not here or Tribe) that you can see why some people just have enough with the online shit they get from strangers. It’s nice to be here & on Tribe with people who live & let live. Xx

1 hour ago, andifeel said:

Thank you x

i get so much shit and bullying from another forum (not here or Tribe) that you can see why some people just have enough with the online shit they get from strangers. It’s nice to be here & on Tribe with people who live & let live. Xx

Which Paris shows will you be at?

I agree by the way, I sold all my Madonna stuff to afford to travel to see her from Australia this time. So worth it!!

10 hours ago, andifeel said:

Yep. Making memories rather than buying stuff is what I’m about. I’d rather die with a heartfull of shared Madonna memories with friends than be surrounded by 421 coloured vinyls of the same album. Lol. But that’s just me. 

one day I’ll write it all down.

I remember selling my Sex book & madonna vinyls to fund my trip to London to see The Girlie Show. That feels like a lifetime ago!

9 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Fair enough,sorry for soubt you. I still think it's a little bit unfair for LN to do something like that. 

I mean they didn't do anything. I was invited to the VIP section/dinner that did'nt sold out at the end. So they had lots of stock around. I do think they should have send copies to the ones that cancelled. In fact 3 of the books we had is to send to friends that went to Lisbon from Madrid and had the gig cancelled.

12 hours ago, andifeel said:

12 hours ago, andifeel said:

Yep. Making memories rather than buying stuff is what I’m about. I’d rather die with a heartfull of shared Madonna memories with friends than be surrounded by 421 coloured vinyls of the same album. Lol. But that’s just me. 

one day I’ll write it all down.

That's my perspective on the matter too. 

Everyone finds joy in something. You obviously find it in travelling, meeting other fans and attending various shows without the need for material collections :heart:. Personally I like a fucking good complain, (why deny it? Ha ha ha ha)... :angel:

But what I don't get are the fans who buy 3959 copies of every release in every edition and format, and then start panic selling them on Facebook when tickets are announced because they can't actually afford to see the show.

Why not just put the money aside and see the show you will desperately want to see, instead of splurging out £500 on 15 editions of the same media on various picture discs and out of date cassettes. Probably the same folk who will buy the UK, Taiwanese and Beirut Retro editions of Madame X Live on red VHS. 

Signed albums I have a few from artists I adore, but pointless identical releases? No.

BTW: I'm sure you wrote something on here recently about having look after your mother lately, I hope she's doing well.

1 hour ago, Ego Rodriguez said:

I mean they didn't do anything. I was invited to the VIP section/dinner that did'nt sold out at the end. So they had lots of stock around. I do think they should have send copies to the ones that cancelled. In fact 3 of the books we had is to send to friends that went to Lisbon from Madrid and had the gig cancelled.

& why they gave you 6?!?! People are selling this book on eBay! It’s a bit careless from people in charge. 

3 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Why would I sell stuff if I can’t afford the trip??? It’s pointless? I mean I bought stuff that I like & cherish. If I can’t at the moment it’s not the end of the world right??? She’s probably already preparing her next album/tour. Lol!

Because some people think experience is worth more than physical belongings.

1 minute ago, aprilshack said:

Because some people think experience is worth more than physical belongings.

Maybe it’s true... however the experience won’t last forever? & sometimes the actual experience won’t match your expectations. ? & belongings are actually stuff that I really like otherwise why I spent money buying them? ? yes I regret buying few items but I’m sure won’t cover the expenses of a “trip” lol! 

On 2/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, Ego Rodriguez said:

actualy 7, my friend got drunk and left and I carried the whole. I'm keeping 3 the others are to give to friends.

book-min.png

Nice. :) I have one Rebel Heart VIP book in brand new condition to swap if you're interested. It looks like this: https://www.1stopmadonnashop.com/rebel-heart-tour-book----vip-commemorative-book-5519-p.asp 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
17 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Why would I sell stuff if I can’t afford the trip??? It’s pointless? I mean I bought stuff that I like & cherish. If I can’t at the moment it’s not the end of the world right??? She’s probably already preparing her next album/tour. Lol!

I can’t see the next tour being for a while :Madonna023:

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Maybe it’s true... however the experience won’t last forever? & sometimes the actual experience won’t match your expectations. ? & belongings are actually stuff that I really like otherwise why I spent money buying them? ? yes I regret buying few items but I’m sure won’t cover the expenses of a “trip” lol! 

I think an experience will stay with you forever. Your memories of the show aren’t going anywhere.

32 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I’m glad you’ve worked out what’s important to you. No two people are the same. Understanding what you value is important as we only have one shot at life. :) Xx

36 minutes ago, Ayham said:

She doesn't even have a record deal and her deal with live Nation is complete.

I have a feeling she's ending this tour and we won't hear about her recording career in a long time.

2 minutes ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

She doesn't even have a record deal and her deal with live Nation is complete.

I have a feeling she's ending this tour and we won't hear about her recording career in a long time.

Be positive... you think M will be satisfied staying at home??? I don’t think so... ?

• Fighter unfeatured this topic