Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

1 hour ago, aprilshack said:

I think an experience will stay with you forever. Your memories of the show aren’t going anywhere.

that's not true we actually forget most things as we age but at least with physical belongings you can look at it and maybe it will help remember who was that singer :heart: 

6 hours ago, Ego Rodriguez said:

I mean they didn't do anything. I was invited to the VIP section/dinner that did'nt sold out at the end. So they had lots of stock around. I do think they should have send copies to the ones that cancelled. In fact 3 of the books we had is to send to friends that went to Lisbon from Madrid and had the gig cancelled.

I contacted Live Nation because my Lisbon show was the one that was cancelled with a 45 minutes warning. And I'm from Italy. Live Nation just told me they didn't give away books at all and there was no upgrade last night (I believe you by the way, not them).

1 hour ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I'm also in the camp of collecting so having physical goodies from M over a tour experience. Granted I love seeing her live but I'd only part with my collection if someone got sick, medical expenses or a financial difficulty moment.

Yesss indeed, but to sell stuff to see her live! Nope! ?

2 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I'm also in the camp of collecting so having physical goodies from M over a tour experience. Granted I love seeing her live but I'd only part with my collection if someone got sick, medical expenses or a financial difficulty moment.

I'm in between, and I can't speak for anyone where who chooses to spend their life savings, trailing Madonna around the globe to see her in concert. That's their business. I just know that while Madonna plays a huge role in my life (when it comes to keep me entertaining), I am not going to hawk my whole collection of Madonna memorabilia that I enjoy just as much.  I've been to most of her tours, and each tour is a different experience. But I don't need to go a zillion times to see her.  There are many more things I enjoy in life than just spending money on Madonna concerts.  Also, sometimes those physical things you do keep and enjoy, remind you of the times you enjoyed the most of her. 

11 hours ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

She doesn't even have a record deal and her deal with live Nation is complete.

I have a feeling she's ending this tour and we won't hear about her recording career in a long time.

I don't believe this at all.  She's too much of an attention whore. I don't mean that has a bad thing.  She knows where her bread is buttered. Live Nation will contract her as long as she's planning to tour. It will just be on a tour by tour basis.  I suspect that will be the same with any record company she's with.  The days of investing  of all this money in an artist are over.  People are so fickle and most companies would be insane to ever offer a million dollar deal over a course of several years as she did 10 years ago.  No, the next huge deal she'll be offered is a residency. I doubt she'll take a deal with Las Vegas though, but I would never say never.

2 hours ago, MarXus said:

I'm in between, and I can't speak for anyone where who chooses to spend their life savings, trailing Madonna around the globe to see her in concert. That's their business. I just know that while Madonna plays a huge role in my life (when it comes to keep me entertaining), I am not going to hawk my whole collection of Madonna memorabilia that I enjoy just as much.  I've been to most of her tours, and each tour is a different experience. But I don't need to go a zillion times to see her.  There are many more things I enjoy in life than just spending money on Madonna concerts.  Also, sometimes those physical things you do keep and enjoy, remind you of the times you enjoyed the most of her. 

And especially given the prices of things to even want to purchase it again would cost even more. I appreciate those who part with it for others to enjoy but it'd be like cutting a part of my body off. Like selling the SEX book, a tour book, rare vinyls. "My wallet hurts just thinking about it.":laughing:

For me it's not just a question of money, it's a question of time.

I would have loved to see her in Lisbon, London, Paris, but three trips were more difficult to organize than a longer one in London. I took a week off and niw I'm back at work.

I'd love to see her for my birthday (March 3) but that would mean another interrumption to my work schedule and I can't afford that, not the costs.

As for collecting, I own some expensive items, but I am not buying all those almost identical copies. We have discussed this already, I start to slow down thinking that this collection will be thrown away when I die. And if you say "sell it" well I hope to stay a fan until I die!

36 minutes ago, Enrico said:

For me it's not just a question of money, it's a question of time.

I would have loved to see her in Lisbon, London, Paris, but three trips were more difficult to organize than a longer one in London. I took a week off and niw I'm back at work.

I'd love to see her for my birthday (March 3) but that would mean another interrumption to my work schedule and I can't afford that, not the costs.

As for collecting, I own some expensive items, but I am not buying all those almost identical copies. We have discussed this already, I start to slow down thinking that this collection will be thrown away when I die. And if you say "sell it" well I hope to stay a fan until I die!

Will it away to someone that you know will appreciate it.  Yeah, that's the ticket!!  :)

11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Before we leave the London thread, I would like to share with you my stagedoor memories with pictures taken with cast.

On the first picture you can see the tshirt I invented for the tour, with my own Manifesto

(Ends in the back saying... but also a Madame X fan)

Wow! Great great pics of you and the cast! Well done. And I love your shirt too. Thanks so much for sharing everything that you have. For those of us who couldn't go, you took us right there. Thank you so much! Xxx

18 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Before we leave the London thread, I would like to share with you my stagedoor memories with pictures taken with cast.

On the first picture you can see the tshirt I invented for the tour, with my own Manifesto

Wow! I love your t-shirt concept!

It makes you think just how multi-faceted we all are!

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Love the shirts! My friend Mark got some prints of the MX paintings! They are gorgeous!

11 hours ago, Enrico said:

By the way, was that you sitting behind Madonna in one of the beer bitch segments on insta???

• Fighter unfeatured this topic