Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

I was so happy about the buzz from last night and now this... worst case scenario. Perhaps a cancellation is better? I would feel pissed and shortchanged if she did this and I would have spent Vogue at least in a state of shock.

I hope she doesn’t realise how easy it is to do this and continue this way. It is certainly ‘comprimising’ her art.

18 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Marvin just posted this......7 more??? Very cryptic, here comes more cancellations ahead!IMG_2953.thumb.JPG.b2e0c569f65bf93b886bdd9ee48c1d78.JPG

Oh god, well this is worrying!

And obviously I’ll be happy if I get to see the show at all, but at the same time if I do get to see it and she cuts those songs I’ll also be so annoyed!! Especially God Control! 

I’m just so anxious all day every day atm worrying about cancellations...

1 minute ago, tajybajyboo said:

If it’s not one thing it’s another... This tour is cursed and it really sucks.

I feel so disappointed for the audience tonight, but then I wonder if they should just feel grateful for getting to see anything at all? This is not the way it was meant to be. 

Watch her Instagram post to hear another perspective xx

8 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

I feel so disappointed for the audience tonight, but then I wonder if they should just feel grateful for getting to see anything at all?

No, they shouldn't, because they paid full price and she only cut the show because she was late 

We’ll hang on a sec...We don’t know for sure why she was late. Perhaps it’s due to her injury, or it could be for who knows how many other reasons. You can’t just blame her without knowing all the facts. There could be so many other factors involved. 

I understand ultimately it’s her name on the ticket but she’s clearly trying to get through this tour as best she can. She could’ve cancelled the whole thing by now, but is that really what people would prefer?

14 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

We’ll hang on a sec...We don’t know for sure why she was late. Perhaps it’s due to her injury, or it could be for who knows how many other reasons. You can’t just blame her without knowing all the facts. There could be so many other factors involved. 

I understand ultimately it’s her name on the ticket but she’s clearly trying to get through this tour as best she can. She could’ve cancelled the whole thing by now, but is that really what people would prefer?

I agree. We shouldn't judge before we know more facts, but I tend to think it was her injuries for why she cut some songs(being she couldn't handle two back to back shows before). 

10 minutes ago, tajybajyboo said:

Some people on Twitter who paid for the full package which includes the backstage tour have confirmed they were told during it that the show was starting late [although not sure if they were provided the reason why] and the first act would be cut to make sure that Madonna made the curfew.

Not sure how much the picture went for tonight, but a lot less than previous shows.

31 minutes ago, SimonVenekeo said:

It could mean 7 weeks. Count this week and 7 will bring you to around the March 11 ending.

Yes, that's what he means.  Weird how the same people continue to jump to the worst conclusions! 

At the same time, I expect she will cancel some future shows.  Next week, will really be a precursor since she has 3 shows back to back.  5 shows in all.  She keeps that schedule up for two weeks.

• Fighter unfeatured this topic