GleNergie

Madame X Tour | London

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Ok here I am in my hotel room ready to answer questions!

Yes, I made it, no problems with the code having my internet page left open.

Neil have said it all, I will repeat a few things if you want.

My recorder stopoed after 2 minutes. This phone is a total failure.

Yay. So happy for you!

Questions when you can: Did she wear anything new? Was the God Control jacket different? Shoes?  Did she limp or mention her injuries?  Which performances were your faves? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Questions when you can: Did she wear anything new? Was the God Control jacket different? Shoes?  Did she limp or mention her injuries?  Which performances were your faves? 

Nothing new. I have to say my 4th row seat was REALLY BAD, I totally missed Dark Ballet, Batuka,  half of the stairs were not visible.

Ugly shoes again, barefoot in Come alive, stocking on head only during Frozen.

I didn't see her limp, she does incredible movements she could avoid without compromising the show. Still I couldn't tell if she was in a good mood, at least in the first part, maybe cause it's the hardest one. It's the one that convinced me less, I found it cold and distant. Maybe cause I only saw half of it  :angryaf:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Nothing new. I have to say my 4th row seat was REALLY BAD, I totally missed Dark Ballet, Batuka,  half of the stairs were not visible.

Ugly shoes again, barefoot in Come alive, stocking on head only during Frozen.

I didn't see her limp, she does incredible movements she could avoid without compromising the show. Still I couldn't tell if she was in a good mood, at least in the first part, maybe cause it's the hardest one. It's the one that convinced me less, I found it cold and distant. Maybe cause I only saw half of it  :angryaf:

She made it to your show!!  I'm so happy for you :hug:

Did you have a good time for the rest of it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Nothing new. I have to say my 4th row seat was REALLY BAD, I totally missed Dark Ballet, Batuka,  half of the stairs were not visible.

Ugly shoes again, barefoot in Come alive, stocking on head only during Frozen.

I didn't see her limp, she does incredible movements she could avoid without compromising the show. Still I couldn't tell if she was in a good mood, at least in the first part, maybe cause it's the hardest one. It's the one that convinced me less, I found it cold and distant. Maybe cause I only saw half of it  :angryaf:

 

Thank you so much! I'm glad you have more shows so you'll be able to take in the performances you missed. Thanks again. Xxxxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

@EnricoExplain the last section in DEATIL. :pop:

Ok, I will try...

Frozen you already know, one of the best moments.

Come alive: at the end the girls ran away, but she couldn't move to the piano because the curtain was still down. She said something I couldn't hear. When she sat she kept giving instructions, but her mic level was VERY LOW, so it was impossible to hear.

Before LAP there is still a small fragment of the Crave video.

At the end of LAP curtain went down, she screamed "I have one more song!"

Curtain went up again and Ahlamalik did the last James Baldwin moment. Then they turned on the lights in the audience. Curtain down again.

When curtain was still down the I rise backing track started. We were all screaming and the dancers came out of the curtain. A very Glasgow moment! Then M appeared, her mic was on, but general low volume, but we were all singing, she went on until the end, exited through the audience, she said something like "oh my God" and then "thank you London you've been a great crowd". One of the dancers filmed with his cell phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Enrico said:

Ok, I will try...

Frozen you already know, one of the best moments.

Come alive: at the end the girls ran away, but she couldn't move to the piano because the curtain was still down. She said something I couldn't hear. When she sat she kept giving instructions, but her mic level was VERY LOW, so it was impossible to hear.

Before LAP there is still a small fragment of the Crave video.

At the end of LAP curtain went down, she screamed "I have one more song!"

Curtain went up again and Ahlamalik did the last James Baldwin moment. Then they turned on the lights in the audience. Curtain down again.

When curtain was still down the I rise backing track started. We were all screaming and the dancers came out of the curtain. A very Glasgow moment! Then M appeared, her mic was on, but general low volume, but we were all singing, she went on until the end, exited through the audience, she said something like "oh my God" and then "thank you London you've been a great crowd". One of the dancers filmed with his cell phone.

Wow what an unforgettable chilling  moment at the end. Thanks for taking us there. 💫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Ok, I will try...

Frozen you already know, one of the best moments.

Come alive: at the end the girls ran away, but she couldn't move to the piano because the curtain was still down. She said something I couldn't hear. When she sat she kept giving instructions, but her mic level was VERY LOW, so it was impossible to hear.

Before LAP there is still a small fragment of the Crave video.

At the end of LAP curtain went down, she screamed "I have one more song!"

Curtain went up again and Ahlamalik did the last James Baldwin moment. Then they turned on the lights in the audience. Curtain down again.

When curtain was still down the I rise backing track started. We were all screaming and the dancers came out of the curtain. A very Glasgow moment! Then M appeared, her mic was on, but general low volume, but we were all singing, she went on until the end, exited through the audience, she said something like "oh my God" and then "thank you London you've been a great crowd". One of the dancers filmed with his cell phone.

Hey, I uploaded fan footage of her singing I Rise with the lights up.  It sounds like it ended up being a great moment despite she was cut off.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Preshow started at 8:05 and ended at 8:30. Eight songs, including Secret (first shivers of the night), Don't tell me, WTG and LAV. I was impressed that the public didn't care much about them, cause they are really great. Makes me understand why the show is not focused on live music.

The vocal backing track is always covering the live vocals. Guys, I am sorry but the real vocals are Fado Pechincha and Frozen. Plus various bits here and there. You can her M breathe there, and often. You never her a single breathing in Crazy, for instance.

People were all sat at 8:40, but kept walking in and out. She came out after 9:00, by then I was almost sure she would cut the first songs.

Obviously there is a group of M fans who know each other, I am sorry I don't know anyone. The guy next to me wasn't hapoy I was invading his space trying hard too see something.

She said she would sung Can't help falling if it wasn't for the curfew.

Polaroid was between two, a boy from Poland who offered 2000$, a girl who offered 2000£. M asked wheter dollars or pounds are more valuable, it makes me wonder if she paid Guy Ritchie in dollars or pounds :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MarXus said:

Hey, I uploaded fan footage of her singing I Rise with the lights up.  It sounds like it ended up being a great moment despite she was cut off.  

Absolutely! DCFMA and I rise are my favourite moments. Honest, impromptu.

I also loved Human Nature, Fado Pechincha, Frozen, Come alive.

Kind of disappointed by Batuka, everyone here said it's powerful, I didn't feel it. Pretty sure the choir was prerecorded.

I also think that Future lowers the energy after Frozen and Come alive. It's no Ghosttown. I think probably and oldie but goodie would have worked better at that point of the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Preshow started at 8:05 and ended at 8:30. Eight songs, including Secret (first shivers of the night), Don't tell me, WTG and LAV. I was impressed that the public didn't care much about them, cause they are really great. Makes me understand why the show is not focused on live music.

 

In Lisbon all the people were singing along. I lost my voice next day ..

Different audiences...happy that she recorded the Lisbon shows...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Fourth time lucky! I think this show is absolutely extraordinary and incomparable to anything she’s ever done. It’s really beautiful, interesting, poignant and clever. My attention didn’t wander at all, was lost in every detail from start to finish. She’s never sounded better and you can hear she is live throughout the whole show - where I was sitting (upper circle) you could hear her live voice clearly in every song (people around commented on her sounding great too). She’s also never been more relaxed, fun and loose in concert. I did think she was careful on her legs and her moves were a bit measured at times but that didn’t take away anything from the performance. I’m super happy and feel very lucky to have been able to see it. It’s probably not for everybody - I couldn’t ask for more personally. We’re not worthy of this woman, truly. 

Fun bit - she did say at one point about having recorded Don’t Cry For Me Argentina that maybe she didn’t sound like Patti LuPone but she definitely sounded like Madonna Veronica Louise Ciccone.

Thank you. I Loved your review too including the "fun bit".  👸🏼💫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Fourth time lucky! I think this show is absolutely extraordinary and incomparable to anything she’s ever done. It’s really beautiful, interesting, poignant and clever. My attention didn’t wander at all, was lost in every detail from start to finish. She’s never sounded better and you can hear she is live throughout the whole show - where I was sitting (upper circle) you could hear her live voice clearly in every song (people around commented on her sounding great too). She’s also never been more relaxed, fun and loose in concert. I did think she was careful on her legs and her moves were a bit measured at times but that didn’t take away anything from the performance. I’m super happy and feel very lucky to have been able to see it. It’s probably not for everybody - I couldn’t ask for more personally. We’re not worthy of this woman, truly. 

Fun bit - she did say at one point about having recorded Don’t Cry For Me Argentina that maybe she didn’t sound like Patti LuPone but she definitely sounded like Madonna Veronica Louise Ciccone.

Thank you. It's always great to hear such reviews from optimistic fans.  I always enjoy what you share here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, o_g_c_x said:

In Lisbon all the people were singing along. I lost my voice next day ..

Different audiences...happy that she recorded the Lisbon shows...

Same here! Had a sore throat walking back to the hotel. The atmosphere on my night was fantastic. ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Write here...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.